:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed

Thought you hardcore fans might get a kick out of these photos. Basically, I designed my own tshirt in memory of the ride (RIP :( ) and went to Florida for my honeymoon. Doc absolutely loved the shirt, and was even more excited when I gave him his very own :P In return he let me do some cool shots with the normally off limit props:

sdc107800005.jpg

sdc107820003.jpg

sdc107780007.jpg

I then had the honour of meeting one of the most reputable prop builders in the BTTF community over in good 'ol Florida and was the first person to see the first realistic looking hover conversion! (I believe Doc Braun was the first, but this conversion was a good way ahead). Pics do no justice, to see the garage door open and see this beauty was one of the best things i've ever seen, period. All the sound effects built right into the car including the theme tune. Even the doors and Mr Fusion made the correct sounds when opened, and all was controllable remotely. Whoever is now the owner of this car, is EXTREMELY lucky. B) :

greatscott2.jpg

greatscott3.jpg

greatscott1.jpg

sdc11045b.jpg

sdc11059qt.jpg

Also, here's a few funny pics for you BTTF The Ride fans wearing my tshirt :D

sdc107670017.jpg

sdc107720012.jpg

Anymore....? Sure, why not buy the most accurate (IMO) Flux Capacitor out there ;) Fully controllable remotely and is first to have temporal displacement mode with sound effects.

flux1.jpg

All of this pictures are amazing you're very lucky, man ! I really liked the Flying DeLorean even if I'm not agree to convert a DMC-12 into a Time Machine, this cars are rare ... But the man who converted the DMC12 into a Time machine really did a great work :)

Just a question do you have more pics of the Jules Vernes Time Train, please? I need a lot of pics of it, so if you have these pictures can you send me a PM ?

That's so cool! I took the same picture with the Doc actor by the DeLorean. I had one of the T-shirts that they sold when the ride was still in existence. The actor guy didn't seem to know many lines from the movie, though...

In all honestly, the BTTF ride was amazing, but the Simpsons ride is really good.

Edited by ELBdelorean

To this day, I still love the look of the time train. I mean, how can you not love a steampunk time machine? Still very disappointed that the only existing "replica" of that train is the little Happy Meal toy from McDonalds. :(

Cheers guys, thought you lot would appreciate them. It was definately two of the best days of my life, made a lot better with the amazing Floridian weather ;) Back to reality in good 'ol Leeds and the grey skies though ey :lol:

All of this pictures are amazing you're very lucky, man ! I really liked the Flying DeLorean even if I'm not agree to convert a DMC-12 into a Time Machine, this cars are rare ... But the man who converted the DMC12 into a Time machine really did a great work :)

Just a question do you have more pics of the Jules Vernes Time Train, please? I need a lot of pics of it, so if you have these pictures can you send me a PM ?

Cheers. Sorry, I don't have any more pics of the train. I have a walkaround video that I could maybe take a screenshot from though if you like?

That's so cool! I took the same picture with the Doc actor by the DeLorean. I had one of the T-shirts that they sold when the ride was still in existence. The actor guy didn't seem to know many lines from the movie, though...

In all honestly, the BTTF ride was amazing, but the Simpsons ride is really good.

Get your photo posted! B) Would be cool to see the shirt too. This actor seemed to know the "shoes...I need shoes line" from the new B4TF trailer so I guess he's into it.

I love the Simpsons, don't get me wrong....but BTTF was not only better because it was based on my favourite film trilogy ever, but because of the nostalgia, and the character building, and all the detailing inside the institution. It wasn't just a cartoon/computer generated show that could have been made by anyone. The BTTF Ride was just epic.

Cheers. Sorry, I don't have any more pics of the train. I have a walkaround video that I could maybe take a screenshot from though if you like?

Yes, please :) And thanks a lot !