:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
the matster

Delorean or time train?

Which would you rather have and why. The delorean or the time train?

I would rather have the time train cuz i think it looks cooler and i like the way its old.

I would take the Time Train as well, because I could live in it like in a caravan..

DeLorean definitely. TT is just too huge and heavy and slow and things for carrying around only 5 people tops

Edited by RG

That question doesn't even deserve an answer, BTTF 3 should never have been made ...end of!!! ;)

The DeLorean , even if I love steam trains , I want a DeLorean because it's a time machine AND because it's a DMC-12 DeLorean :P

And a train is not so good for time travel because it's difficult to hide , to drive ... Imagine the lybian scene with the Time Train ? XD

Because it's better to be chased down by police because of over-speeding with a 1980's car or driving an enormous train on a busy highway than to get caught by authorities flying around their skies, considered as "suspicious". Face it. It's reality. And you wouldn't want that. :P

@DK :

I think that today , you can't drive a vehicle like the DeLorean TM in town because the rear parts and all this things are dangerous ... I heard that you need a permission to drive a car like this one

X-D I think so !

But seriously I heard that from a friend on a french forum about Back To The Future ... A radio called "Nostalgie" organised a contest and he won a BTTF II DeLorean ... ( OMFG )

Edit :

Sorry , it's in French :

delorean_nostalgie.jpg

Edited by Microman

Definitely DeLorean! The Time Train is sort of an extra treat if I'd ever happen to get stuck in the wild west without the car, but other than that it has far more style. :D

Definitely the DeLorean. Whether it's the time-circuit-malfunctioning BTTF II DeLorean, or the RailRoad DeLorean, always the DeLorean! Although, I do like the time train, just not as much. It's too big!

I would go with the DeLorean just because it fits in a driveway and is probably street-legal. I love the TT, but it is too impractical.

both for me, love them both, all of the deloreans are awesome and the tt is too, but the del is best, not sure which, prob part 1 or 2, cause id rather haul ass ina del then fly a huge ass train, just not rly something id do, i mean thats like having the titanic as a car, well maybe not that size lol, but still none the less, rly it woildnt be much diffrent then a bus, bout 20 feet more id say, there are vehicles the size if not bigger then the tt, buses are pretty close, and there street legal, but rly, looking out ya window and seeing a train driving on wheels, common, kinda weird if ya ask me, and scary, something of that size and weight driving ona road, i mean it is possable, hell most semis with trailers are the size of the train if not bigger, plus the coal cart is movable like a semi trailer, to a point or could be made to, so rly its possable, just not realistic, eather way ima car nut, id rather be going 110 ina del then flying 110 ina train, anyways just my say, to each his own, anyways ttyl peace

Have to say I liked the time train because it runs on steam plus coal and water is a tad easier to get hold of than plutonium... there's Mr Fusion.... but what if you get a hole in the petrol tank... you're doomed............ but but but...

I would have to choose the BTTF 2 Delorean for driving (or flying) around the city because it would be easier to park in Asda carpark ect... and I could just leave it in a lock can't really do that with a train.... LOL! but they're just my thoughts ;)

~John~