Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Torque5

My Back to the Future Impressions

Hey guys! Once again, I'm new here, but, I figured this area is the best area to share a link to a video on my YouTube channel. A while back, I posted up a video of some impressions of the main BTTF characters, and I figured some of you guys on here might get a kick out of them. They've gotten better since the video was posted, but I'm waiting to make them even better before posting an impressions update. So, here's the video:

Tell me what you think of them! Oh and BTW, don't mind the Doc ones, I know those suck, so you don't have to tell me twice. They could be better if my voice gets any deeper lol :D!

LOL I loved these!

Yes, I have previously mentioned that Doc did suck lol, but I don't sweat it seeing as I'm 60 years younger than the character hahaha XD, but thanks for the great feedback about my Marty impression, guys! It's kinda my favorite impression right now

i liked Marty,George,all Tannen's you did i partly liked Doc but not much i can hear his voice just a tad bit when you do it that why i partly like it great job keep up the great work :thumbs:

Hey thanks dude! Yeah, all you need to do is read my above comments to see my true disdain for my Doc impression lol XD, but I'm pretty proud of all the others...they've all gotten better since then hahaha

They could be better if my voice gets any deeper lol
Audacity could help deepen your voice :P basically on doc i can hear him when you say
No, no, no, no, no. This sucker's electrical. But I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need.
and i can hear him better in
ONE POINT TWENTY-ONE GIGAWATTS?! ONE POINT TWENTY-ONE GIGAWATTS!!
so with a little work im sure you can nail it. :thumbs:

Hahahaha thanks dude, and yeah, if I ever want to make a voice of Doc in Audacity for GTA SA sound bytes or something, I'll definitely deepen it :lol:!!! Thanks for the suggestion!

Sign in to follow this