Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TWG

My BTTF DeLorean animation videos

Alright, so I've recently gotten back into Max, and let it be known right now, that I'm strictly an animator, not a modeler. I can't model for s**t, but I'm fairly good at animating.

HAVING SAID THAT....

I just recently have come into possession of Telltale's flying DeLorean model. I've done a rough mock up as the start of a little CGI short. It starts off with a familiar scene, albeit this is a really rough cut. I came here due to needing a little assistance, if anyone is willing to render any. (haha, puns, guys!)

The DeLorean flight path, from my analysis of the scene, is fairly accurate, however as you can probably tell, numerous lights and effects on the DeLorean such as the wheel/vent thrusts, coil glows, and wormhole emitter sparks, are missing. I can do the re-entry and exit explosions fairly well, however these other parts to me are fairly important.

Anyone have any idea as to how I might be able to work those in? I tried using omni lights for the vents and wheels...didn't look very good.

EDIT: and yes, I will be switching camera angles so the DeLorean doesn't fly right through this camera shot.

Edited by TWG

that's man its good but telltale messed up their own ending by changing the deloean models every time one appeared

Edited by gta bttf

What does that have to do with my animation? XO

So what does that have to do with TWG's animation. It was already stated as the Telltale delorean.

Looks good by the way.

Edited by Dave27

1.everything

2.the delorean is exactly the same as theirs and because it is and the animation why didnt you just use the twin pines mall scene telltales game is just bad just to show us an animation

3. im just saying

Thanks! Working on coils and glows. It's gonna be a 2D Plane, because I'm not exactly sure on to how to work the lighting in MAX yet.

Edited by TWG

Sign in to follow this