:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Luke Brynycz

Oct 21st 2015 rumours

A while ago, there were rumours of BTTF4 but I think it's safe to say that as Fox doesn't want to take the role these days (too much skateboarding for a man of his age apparently ;) ). There are now 'heavy' rumours that Universal plan to unveil a sequel BTTF Ride!

Really hope this is true :D

It'll probably be the Simpsons ride, just with a different backdrop. ;)

It'll probably be the Simpsons ride, just with a different backdrop. ;)

lol :lol: I'd be happy even if it was. It would be great if they could still project the old ride film and create a new motion design (i'm sure there will be a technical term for it using the hydraulics and computers). It would be smoother and use the new screens. Maybe alternate between the two rides ;)

Unlikely, but in all seriousness, I do think a second ride is VERY possible. It's still huge and would generate plenty of cash for them.

Is there anything to back these rumors up?

Unfortunately not, but there's never smoke without fire ;)

If you look at the response this thing still gets, the recent scream awards, we're going back, the prop builders out there making a fortune and people all over the world still going crazy for it, I don't see why it wouldn't be going ahead.

Steam is not smoke? :P

I just wish they left BTTF alone, they're making it only worse

Steam is not smoke? :P

I just wish they left BTTF alone, they're making it only worse

Depends if the turbos gone or not ;)

I agree in that the film trilogy should be left alone, but surely another ride would be amazing for the fans? It would generate lots of income for Universal and leave the amazing trilogy well alone, just as they successfully did with the first ride.

I agree in that the film trilogy should be left alone, but surely another ride would be amazing for the fans? It would generate lots of income for Universal and leave the amazing trilogy well alone, just as they successfully did with the first ride.
i totally agree that was one of universal's biggest mistakes! they should ether get rid of the Simpson's ride and add back the old back to the future ride or put a new back to the future ride.