:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Trance's Latest Waste Of Time

i think ya should convert all the weapons and proton packs man, and all the diffrent ghosts and so forth, make it a big mod, convert the firehouse too, well the interior since the exteriors never shown cept in cutscenes, but ye ya should convert the other proton pack versions, and the gun too, and somehow make the effect, and someone make missions to chase ghosts, then itll rly be gb :), anyways if not its cool, just an idea, anyways id hope so man, anyways ttyl peace

Edited by knightprowl

Thanks guys!

Spider: Yes it should work with bttf.

Daniel: Sirens are hard coded. Download the ecto 1 siren mod to learn more.

Doc: I'd like to do the marshmallow man too but big models are funny with custom anims. ;)

I also updated the regular proton pack to be slightly reflective and just finished the exclusive xbox 360 preorder Gold Proton Pack!

proton.gif

gtasa2011090812050778.jpg

Also on the mod page!

Daniel: Sirens are hard coded. Download the ecto 1 siren mod to learn more.

Are you sure? I've seen CLEO scripts that play sounds when submission is pressed. That's what I'm trying to do.

I learned the idea when knightprowl used a script to play the dixie horn for his dukes mod.

I'm frankly not worried about flashing lights. I just wanted it to play the sound if submission is pressed inside a Romero.

Edited by Daniel

Yes sure sounds can be done easy if you don't care about lights. :P

More preorder content. Ghostbusters 2 uniform. Also changed the jetpack animation so his hand is at his side now.

gtasa2011090813524929.jpg

nice job man, keep it up, but what about the rest of the stuff, other weapons and gadgets, other proton packs, other ghosts and ect, would love to see everything in sa from that game, anyways eather way ya doing great, cant wait for more :), and im not a coder, so no dont ask me for help lol, i can edit some stuff yes, but ima s**tty coder, and yes sadly sirens and lights for the police are hard coded, unless ya replace a emergency vehicle or download the emergency lights mod and edit it, then there wont be any sirens and lights of sa emergency vehicles, anyways thats not my field of expertise, so idk, anyways ttyl peace

The fun never stops. :P Ecto 8 in game.

gta_sa2012-03-2715-17-46-09-1.jpg

Oh, and one of the dishes even spins.

gta_sa2012-03-2716-03-06-17.gif

Thanks man! ;) I'll release it in a day or 2.

Indeed. So new video and pics. New fully upgraded proton pack and ecto 8. Also enjoy Bill Murray smokin the B. ;) I know these would look amazing in IV which i look forward to modding now that i have the tools. I'm having trouble loading downloaded and saved games in IV. Any advice? (I'm VERY unfamiliar with IV).

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

ENB's:

gta_sa2012-03-2912-35-55-57.jpg

gta_sa2012-03-2912-48-00-94.jpg

gta_sa2012-03-2912-44-33-66.jpg

No ENB's:

gta_sa2012-03-2912-42-21-67.jpg

gta_sa2012-03-2912-39-33-79.jpg

gta_sa2012-03-2912-44-56-42.jpg

You know, I recall making a suggestion in IPro's old Ghostbusters thread about making the Trap. But instead of containing ghosts, it would contain peds and probably even vehicles like military tanks. If you're like chased by cops, you can use the Proton Pack to push them into the Trap, and seal away the motherf*ckers... and then destroy the Trap by driving a tank over it or something. LOL.

I know cops aren't made up of "negative ghostly energy" that the Packs would work on them, but it would be the best "gag" mod if you think about it. XD

I love that idea :D

well if you want a real ghostbusters mod other then models then i suggest you starting making custom textures, models and codes because trance said hes not doing any codes, just converting stuff, but yes having a ghostbusters mod would be awesome, with features for the proton packs, ghost traps, ekg meters and etc, possible but a b**ch to do id say, no idea, but still would be nice, plus if someone would convert the other characters and ghosts like the stay puft marshmallow man, the other ghosts and stuff from the game then it would be cool, also convert the fire station and etc, but to each his own, wish somebody would but oh well, anyways thanks and peace

ghost traps, ekg meters and etc

356w1y.jpg

Edited by hscitpe

Not to mention how hard these models are. A million separate pices with a ton of textures on different uv channels. I can't even find stay pufts uv channel so it's likely anyone else can.

I think he was trying to be funny knightprowl I wouldn't take it so seriously. Thanks for the edit though.

@Trancelikestate: I agree the vehicles look fantastic and would be glorious in IV (as would other certain mods, I can think of one in particular...) if you still need help with saved game files in IV I would check out GTA Forums: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=388680

I know these would look amazing in IV

i think it would be good that if it were to make it to IV that if you dialled jl5-2020 that the voice of Annie Potts (Janine) would answer "Hello Ghostbusters?" maybe replace the emergency services recording..?

You know, I recall making a suggestion in IPro's old Ghostbusters thread about making the Trap. But instead of containing ghosts, it would contain peds and probably even vehicles like military tanks. If you're like chased by cops, you can use the Proton Pack to push them into the Trap, and seal away the motherf*ckers... and then destroy the Trap by driving a tank over it or something. LOL.

I know cops aren't made up of "negative ghostly energy" that the Packs would work on them, but it would be the best "gag" mod if you think about it. XD

Could just use ghost models to replace the different gangs. Once you trap em get em back to the fire station and recharge those traps :)