:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Trance's Latest Waste Of Time

I think this would look better in GTA 4 mainly because city is more or less the same as the films. Plus you could put the fire station HQ in broker (brooklyn). And the ecto-1 model looks a little "busy" in sa.

Yes, these HD models look out-of-place in GTA SA. I agree with Daniel. These would look amazing in GTA IV. Especially the ghost! :D

WOW! I haven't heard this song in years, lol!

let me guess , 30 years ? X-)

Too bad that there's not a good Dukes of hazzard HD game ...

Have you crateted this models from scratch?

The characters/actors are looking so real!

Its fantastic, dude.

I think you're an extremely talented modeller, Trance. Why don't you model Doc or Marty for the GTA SA mod? :) I haven't even watched Ghostbusters but I want to use these models.

Edited by DMC88ELB

They look like rips from the Ghostbuster xbox game. Trance still converted them thou.

Yeah, i wish i could model characters like this! They are from the game. ;)

I wish! I Love The Dukes of Hazzard!

There was a Dukes of Hazzard SA Mod a while back, but I don't know what happened to it. I think knightprowl was behind it, or at least some of it.

ye dukes mod is still around, havent worked on it ina while tho, tired of not getting any help, so i just up and quit, ive done edited close to 200 cars, and its time someone else start doing them, so untill someone offers to do the remaining vehilces and theres alot then the mod will be on hold, ive done my part, no more, not untill someone helps me out instead of everyone saying to f**k with me and not helping, so if anyone out there wants any of my mods completed then ya best help me out, im no longer gonna do it alone, im sick of as**ole modders who wont help other modders and tell em to do it themselves, well if thats how modding is now, a solo route then f**k it, i will not stand by while everyone else gets help and i dont, its bulls**t, anyways for anyone who wants to help me then plz do so, tell me, and accutally help and not just say ya will then quit cause your busy, eather you help me when ya can no matter how busy you are or not at all, im sick of all the noobs, i will only take pro modders, or damn good ones who knows what th- *boom* there doing, not some childish noob dumbass, so plz help me out, someone, ive been asking for 5 years now yet no help yet, lil things here and there but these arent small mods, there TC mods plp, cant be done by one person, its impossable, so plz help me out ffs, anyways sry to sound like a dick but im sick of as**ole modders who say they gonna do something and then dont, or try and be a better modder and not help others out, this isnt a race plp, anyone who thinks modding is a race to be the best there is shouldnt even be modding period, its not about whos the best, its about making stuff plp will like, now im not against making something good, no way, but being an as**ole and not helping others cause you want to be the best is f***ing childish, so how about helping out your fellow modders instead of being a stuck up b**ch about it? huh? anyone? anyways ttyl peace

thanks man means alot, and its ok np, see ppl, if yall could be a lil nice, acctually offer to help plp like me out instead of being a dick about it or saying youll help and not then i might not be such an as**ole on the matter, but hey, thats not my problem, im just another modder tring to make mods, and sadly alone, with lil help here and there, modding has gone down hill and it sucks, well modders has anyways, to many self riteious wanna be the best f**k everyone else modders, and not enough hey ill help ya screw those as**ole modders ppl, and im not saying i havent been a dick here and there, we all have, but ffs plp, why not help anyone out? is it rly to much for us to ask you pros for help, without being an as**ole and saying do it by yaself? rly? common plp ffs, anyways im done b**ching, for now, and its not like i want ya to do everything at once really quickly, all i ask is for help when ya can and do what ya can, thats it, no pressure, no rush, but i cant even get that, its sad rly so many plp who try and be the best there is instead of helping a fellow modder out, its so f***ing patetic plp, childish s**t, but anyways to those who rly care and help others out thanks, to the others, well f**k you, anyways ttyl peace

well what can ya do? ya said not models, so if not that then what? rly i need a coder but that will have to wait as far as dukes mod goes, its vehicles that need made, well whats left anyways, i can do them but dont rly want to, ive done nearly 200 already over a year and a half, and theres close to 100 to go, so i rly dont wanna do the rest, takes to long alone, plus some arent 3ds max, there zmod, and thats out of my leauge, i dont use zmod, just max, well i managed to convert some cars to gta 4 with zmod, but serious stuff like mapping and making alotta edits i cant, i use and prefer max, but if ya can just tell me what all ya can do, and ill tell ya if ya will be able to help, as for me i suppose ima start back on dukes for abit, do some more vehicles, anyways just let me know ok? anyways ttyl thanks and peace

Wow! Really great job, Trance! I'm trying to write a script that plays the Ecto-1 Siren when Submission is pressed, but when I press it, nothing happens. Any idea what could be wrong?

// This file was decompiled using sascm.ini published by Seemann (http://sannybuilder.com/files/SASCM.rar) on 13.10.2007

{$VERSION 3.1.0027}

{$CLEO .cs}

//-------------MAIN---------------

thread 'ECTO' 

0AAC: 20@ = load_mp3 "CLEO\AUDIO\ECTOSIREN.MP3" 

:ECTO_43

wait 0 

if and

Player.Defined($PLAYER_CHAR)

00E1:   player 0 pressed_key 19 

else_jump @ECTO_43 

if 

Actor.DrivingVehicleType($PLAYER_ACTOR, #ROMERO)

else_jump @ECTO_43 

03C0: 0@ = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR car 
0AAF: 1@ = get_mp3_length 20@
1@ *= 1000
0AAD: set_mp3 20@ perform_action 0
0AAD: set_mp3 20@ perform_action 1
wait 1@
jump @ECTO_43[/codebox]

Edited by Daniel