:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Trance's Latest Waste Of Time

So i was living without the internet to say the least for a few months and modding was totally on hold. Have made some progress on just about all my projects and heres another small model conversion project i started. Totally cosmetic of course just fun to look at. ;) Finally learned how to properly blend weights in my rigs too. Proton pack is a jetpack of course haha.

gtasa2011082712194248.jpg

gtasa2011082712194673.jpg

gtasa2011082712195384.jpg

gtasa2011082712200123.jpg

gtasa2011082704212035.jpg

Gonna do Egon next, then ecto :D

Links:

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=17812

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=20051

http://www.moddb.com/mods/trances-ghostbusters-pack

OMG this is awesome! You're really good! Can I make a request?? Could you try to convert Deadpool from marvel ultimate alliance to San Andreas??? *__*

WANT IT :o Awesome man I don't ask how you converted this X-D but anyway , great work , the proton pack looks amazing , can't wait to see Ect0-1 !

Of course i realize that. You realize there are different models for cars like the Delorean yeah? :P This ones better. :D Thanks Micro!

unled2ic.jpg

unled1jyb.jpg

Now THIS Is awesome! Great Work, Trance!

I do realize that and i do apologize for my comment earlier. Your Ecto-1 looks way better than the others i've seen. Would it be possible to put into Vice City as well?

I do realize that and i do apologize for my comment earlier. Your Ecto-1 looks way better than the others i've seen. Would it be possible to put into Vice City as well?

Took the words right outta my mouth. Definitely looks better than the one I've currently got in place of the hearse.

That's not a waste of time! It looks excellent! Awesome work, Trance. I wonder why R* couldn't model like this, (excluding GTA IV).

I have to say that Ect0-1 looks AMAZING !!!!

@jldarkspider : Do you remember that the Ect0-1 for GTA SA was too long ? :)

Maybe we will see a "HQ" version of the headquarters ? :o

Thanks fellas! No probs!

The funny thing is, when i played this game the guys consider letting the rookie drive for a second, then change their minds. Well, ironic because he's the first one to drive it in SA! Sorted out the transparency issues and here she is!

gtasa2011082817353989.jpg

gtasa2011082817360121.jpg

gtasa2011082817361284.jpg

gtasa2011082817362951.jpg

gtasa2011082817373629.jpg

That looks EPIC!!! :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance:

It's great! but doesn't the car have better textures?? I think that when I played the ghostbusters game it had higher resolution textures...O.o

Thanks guys! The textures are all the default ones there bud. :P The heat waves in SA were kinda screwing up the screenshots. Anyways. Quick vid. Enjoy.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Loving it!

Just finished playing TF2 as a Medic when I saw this. The Medic reminds me of the Ghostbusters. Cool.

Offtopic

SPOILER:
Trance, remember that old parachute/bag model thing? I found out I really don't need to turn the sling bag into a parachute (facepalm). The bag as a clothing replacement is perfect, because I can't disable 'skydiving mode' without making the bag disappear. What I do need is find a way to make the parachute invisible. Perhaps design a model small enough to be covered by the sling bag. What'cha think?

Thanks guys. Yeah angelo, you could just delete all the poly's in the chute. it has bones you must leave though.

Of course. :P may need to leave 1 unless it'll crash.

Just finished playing TF2 as a Medic when I saw this. The Medic reminds me of the Ghostbusters. Cool.

Offtopic

SPOILER:
Trance, remember that old parachute/bag model thing? I found out I really don't need to turn the sling bag into a parachute (facepalm). The bag as a clothing replacement is perfect, because I can't disable 'skydiving mode' without making the bag disappear. What I do need is find a way to make the parachute invisible. Perhaps design a model small enough to be covered by the sling bag. What'cha think?

Not necessary ,just put a black alpha texture on it ?

Then it might have the weird transparent bug.