Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ReeceMix

Is there a City Layout Plan?

Although this is mostly for the attention of ReeceMix, anybody with an interest will do. This, quite literally, is the plan:

rplan2.jpg

rplan1.jpg

It's not complete and I havent even shown this to the mod team yet but as you can see it's as you hoped it would be. I'm missing a few blocks at the left side of the courthouse and behind the Texaco garage/Schwinn but that's not importnat right now. Forget the old models, it was never going to be a block, that's an old design that had nothing to do with me.

Now, all these block looking buildings need modelling which is my job and, quite frankly, they are easy as s**t. What takes the time is the shading otherwise it'll just look like a big blob/block of colour in VC/SA. I wish it was GTAIV but it isn't. So give me time, please, and you'll be pleased. Or don't and accept medeKOCHER.

If you have concerns or comments regarding accuracy then please (within reason) let me know .

There are other buildings behind the Courthouse.

If you watch Season 1 of Knight Rider (the original series) in Ep16 (A nice, indecent litle town) I think it is, you get to see all the streets behind the Courthouse, and you can see them clearly. It is what Universal Studios looked like in 1984, you might not want to use it, but its an idea.

Sign in to follow this