Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
okta

BETTER INSTANT TIME TRAVEL SOUND

Hello!

I was not satisfied with the instant time travel sound in the 0.2e mod, because it's not

the instant time travel sound from the movie. I know the moderators didn't use the actual

instant time travel sound because it doesn't fit with the game, but I have extracted the BTTF2

instant time travel sound, and I edited it and now it's perfect for the game. I replaced the sound

file with the one I've extracted and the instant time travel sounds better now.

I hope the moderators will use this sound when they will make updates or new versions

of the mod.

If anyone wants to use this sound, please download it, rename it to ASS_1.wav and put it in

the AUDIO folder, located in the gta vice city directory. Trust me, this sound is better.

http://www.fileshare.ro/25859405136.6

I wouldn't use it on all deloreans. Only because it's the sound of the Hover Delorean's reentry. I'd use it for that and that only. And besides, the instant TT sound we have IS from the movie. The first one when marty goes back to 1955

@okta: I also tried using that sound earlier this year. It sounded really good in the San Andreas mod, since the sounds afterwards don't get cut off, but wouldn't work in 0.2e unless you edit the main.scm.

@DragonKing: Sorry DragonKing, but isn't the Instant Time Travel sound from when Doc travels to 2015- at the end of BTTF 1? The one where Marty travels to 1955 is different.

The sounds get cut off because people have been lazy and haven't corrected the timing info, in the code. I didn't use the hover one because it has the hover engine noise, and it was done three times. very fast. So I used the one when Marty is dropped home. The other "quick" reentrys where rejected by the team.

Leaf said:
poptartFINALTINY.gif

:3

@Jen

319047856_dbf1ef3e92.jpg

@okta

I've yet to try the sound, seems interesting whenever someone finds a different sound for the mod. Hope it fits!

I can't imagine this thread derailing any further

Upload to megaupload make video so I know what I'm downloading