Sign in to follow this  
10httrquitr

Back to the Future the Game: Season 2?

A season 2 to the Bttf Game?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think??

• Yes there will be!
    • No there will not!

Well Bttf the Game Pt 5 came out on PSN and I bought the series. The Game was fun beating it in 3 Hours :P Well... As the game ended My Bro and I made a bet that if it would say to be continued or not... I lost at the end of the credits it does. So I went to the telltale forums and there is a very big talk about a Season 2 to this great game! Well what do you think??

Obviously, if it said "To be continued", then it will be continued. Well, if not, Telltale f**ks up majorly.

Obviously, if it said "To be continued", then it will be continued. Well, if not, Telltale f**ks up majorly.

Yes but telltale has not come out and said that there will be... I hope there is. Yeah you right about if not part LOL :lol:

Bob Gale was a story consultant. He would of not allowed them to pull a BS. So it's true. Also, the description of part 5, on the PS3: "In this season finale".

I wouldn't want the tell tale game if they made a new one, in my opinion they kind of suck, why can't any game companies that attempt a bttf game, do it right, the only ones that seem to get what the game play should be like is the bttf mod teams.

I wouldn't want the tell tale game if they made a new one, in my opinion they kind of suck, why can't any game companies that attempt a bttf game, do it right, the only ones that seem to get what the game play should be like is the bttf mod teams.

Here is what I think:

[mastur ch33f] If I were Bungie I'd be like, gimme your monies!

IMG_0700.JPG

trololo

You're absolutely right, it's weird to think that the people who spend more time on creating a sandbox style game (with no storyline yet) got it better than those with a cartoon-styled story with original actors as voice actors. meh.

Edited by the1upDude

You're absolutely right, it's weird to think that the people who spend more time on creating a sandbox style game (with no storyline yet) got it better than those with a cartoon-styled story with original actors as voice actors. meh.

Nope I think the other way, sandbox games are fun for running around shooting people but bttf is a story that if developers tried to make a new plot with a sandbox it wouldn't keep with the feel of the films. Imagine the horror if they didn't bother to get Christopher Lloyd just a cheap guy who sounds a bit like him. Although saying that the guy who does marty's voice is excellent.

Nope I think the other way, sandbox games are fun for running around shooting people but bttf is a story that if developers tried to make a new plot with a sandbox it wouldn't keep with the feel of the films. Imagine the horror if they didn't bother to get Christopher Lloyd just a cheap guy who sounds a bit like him. Although saying that the guy who does marty's voice is excellent.

You mean like...the animated series?

like...the animated series?
not exactly since Christopher Lloyd did the Introduction in each episode as doc brown and since Mary Steenburgen (back to the future 3) reprised her role as Clara Clayton Brown

The opinion of a sandbox being only good for shooting and not for storytelling is false. The biggest issue with The Telltale game is a lack of the Delorean. Flying it, driving it, going back in time with it, landing it...s**t. Sitting in it, if you're a BTTF fan chances are you'd give up your reproductive rights just to fly in a real one once [with magic or something].

It's as an important of a character as Marty, that car.

Just imagine if this mod team had the man power and money of a AAA gaming studio.

f**k, just imagine this mod and Google earth crossed together or Just for cause.

And just because it's a sandbox doesn't you wouldn't be able to tell a compelling new narrative.

I've had more fun flying the Delorean aimlessly for 3 hours than the whole season of the BTTF game.

Christopher Lloyd was the only reason I trudge through that game, a C+ I'd give it.

My rant is over.

As RG said , I think that "To Be Continued" is not that hard to understand X-D

@donthavsexindelorean : (I never thought I would call someone like that .Thanks, internet! ) I'm agree , I would like to drive the DeLorean too ... And I also think that we should choose the character at the beginning of the Episodes .

But I'm not agree to say that this is a bad game ... We played the BTTF mod and we're used to drive the DeLorean , but this game is a Point&Click and not a GTA Like ...

I think that we should be able to drive the DeLorean in some scenes like the scene when Doc & Marty are trying to bring Edna back in 1931 , but that's all .

About the season 2 , I would like to see Clara , Jennifer ( the real one X-) ) , and the Time train ! I think that we will see the Time Train because Marty & Doc are going in the future , and apparently Doc left the Time Train in the future when he recovered the DeLorean ...

I just hope that Telltale won't make a story like the animated series because I laughed when I heard the old Marty saying that Giant robots are in Hill Valley terrorising the population with lasers X-D That's why I was happy to see this "To Be Continued" but I was also afraid because I hope that Telltale won't make an unbelievable story with giant robots ...

Guys. The reason why the game is simple is because the game was episodic. If they allowed you to drive anything. The game would of taken years to be made. It's either stick to a very tight script. Or wait 3 years for the game. Look how long it takes to make a GTA game. They didn't even have time to build the correct street for docs garage. And had to stick it in Marty's street.

Guys. The reason why the game is simple is because the game was episodic. If they allowed you to drive anything. The game would of taken years to be made. It's either stick to a very tight script. Or wait 3 years for the game. Look how long it takes to make a GTA game. They didn't even have time to build the correct street for docs garage. And had to stick it in Marty's street.

I think they were trying to imply that Doc was now accepted by the community enough for people to want to live near him. After all, you don't give the key to the city to an outcast or a loon.

We don't know that the mansion wouldn't have still burned down.

And I didn't say Doc moved. I said that since Doc isn't an outcast, he had neighbors now, whereas originally, people probably all moved away from the "dangerous crackpot" and Hill Valley rezoned the area around Doc's garage for commercial use.

But what it probably comes down to from the development standpoint, they probably didn't have the money to recreate the original street that Doc lived on in the first movie for a single scene.

There was a line where he said he's taking care of the estate for his father. You have no estate if it's just a garage.

There was a line where he said he's taking care of the estate for his father. You have no estate if it's just a garage.

Estate doesn't necessarily refer to a mansion.

Legally speaking, An estate is the net worth of a person at any point in time. It is the sum of a person's assets - legal rights, interests and entitlements to property of any kind - less all liabilities at that time.

Sign in to follow this