:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
The Doctor

2015 Hill Valley in Second Life

My gosh, I always wished there was a 2015 for gta vc or 3, at least, and yes I know I could make my own, but man, how obsessive I get with details I get to the point where I get lazy.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Awesome!!!! What is second life? Is it a mod? It would look great in gta haha.

Ah, interesting. If anyone knows him they should ask if he'd like to do an add on. ;)

My gosh, I always wished there was a 2015 for gta vc or 3, at least, and yes I know I could make my own, but man, how obsessive I get with details I get to the point where I get lazy.

wow, just wow

I have a profile there. is this in game already?

Yeah the first two pics I posted were by me inworld. ITs absolutely amazing to walk around and see the detail.

Just out of curiousity, does the mod team find the quality of those models up to the standards of LGisby's? Or will his look even better when the time comes around?

As impressive as this model is, I think what is currently done of the 1955 square looks better than this.

Just out of curiousity, does the mod team find the quality of those models up to the standards of LGisby's?
No, we don't. Liam's will be far superior.

No, we don't. Liam's will be far superior.

:w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance: :w00tdance:

Hey Mike or Liam, I have a question about the 2015 models? Will Liam modify the 1955 models to be of the different eras? or will he make them completely from scratch again?

It really depends on the building and date.

1885 will, obviously, need new models, with perhaps the exception of the motel. For the most part 1985 would need some minor detail work but 2015 would need several building changes. However, the existing models will either be reused and modified or used as a template.

Textures are a different story though.

just tried this game its alright just hard getting use to the control's the thing that sucks is you cant drive a delorean.

For the most part 1985 would need some minor detail work but 2015 would need several building changes. However, the existing models will either be reused and modified or used as a template.

So for example, 1985 Lou's Aerobic Fitness Center would use the 1955 Lou's Cafe model or the not yet completed Lawrence Building would use the same base model for the different eras, but a building like the Texaco station would need to be made again from scratch?

I love this! Does anyone know if they plan to make the other town squares?

Edited by Daniel