:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
LoadGamePL

Converting models from VC to SA

The topic can remain. If you want to make a guide on how to do your changes and how to convert said needed files, models and textures, you may do it, but no distributing files which were bundled with any BTTF:HV releases.

We're using the same measures we've used with every person that released unauthorized models.

Hi , I must say that you made a great work ! That's really cool to see the DeLoreans , the DMC-13 , the Ford 46 , etc in SA :)

But I have to say that I really don't see the point of making Taxi DeLoreans and a replica of this stupid bananas. ( or DeLoS.H.*.T. if you want ) ... There's nothing against you in what I'm saying but you can make a cool BTTF add-on without all this "new cars" ... It doesn't respect the BTTF universe I think , Doc is always talking about the problems that a Time machine can make so I can't imagine him in a Taxi DeLorean

Ok. I've tried the mod, and it is pretty fun. Especially the taxi missions. But right now, there are too many random crashes for me to fully enjoy it. Nonetheless, I really liked it.

Ok. I've tried the mod, and it is pretty fun. Especially the taxi missions. But right now, there are too many random crashes for me to fully enjoy it. Nonetheless, I really liked it.

that sounds familiar [sextextuer]

Since i dont have 3DSMax i have Gmax so i did everything in that dff with the yosemite and everything but when i choose export it says Runtime error Maximum Lengths something ok i tried with 3ds max 2007 and it crashed when i spawned

Edited by mohamed

Wow. A 2 year old topic is resurrected! You can get a free student licence from Autodesk. That's what I did. However, their oldest version offered is 2011.