:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

55 73 65 72 6e 61 6d 65 3a 20 64 65 6c 6f 72 65 61 6e 38 38 75 73 20 50 61 73 73 77 6f 72 64 3a 20 67 6f 6c 64 69 65 77 69 6c 73 6f 6e

It would help if you really said what is happening instead of just complaining that "something" is wrong...

@Orgcon:

The IP address changes from time to time and the favorites list does not save a hostname but the IP address it resolves to when adding a server to the list. So you can't rely on that entry, rather click this internet shortcut or drag and drop it to your desktop:

mtasa://mwnetnt.webhop.net:22003

It just stays on the login screen without any response when the server crashes. You then should get a "Network troubles" messages after some minutes. Sadly the MySQL module doesn't seem to be all stable, so that it crashes about once a day.

i did and it would really help if somebody went on mta

Edited by gta bttf

I'm going on for a little bit if anyone wants to join. For anyone who doesn't know, refueling was added.

Anyone want to play? And anyone notice the hover delorean is very fast now

...Yeah, sideways ..into a tree .. that pops up out of nowhere. <_<

I on right now

The hover DeLorean is now too fast. I like to see the effects for some seconds before TT-ing. It needs putting back how it was.

You don't see much of the effects anyway, the coil glow is barely visible even at night

I'd like to have the top speed remain as it is now (160-180 mph), seeing that the player needs to travel all across the map frequently. Not against reducing the acceleration, but the top speed should remain

I agree with RG. It takes forever to get across the map.

Theres plenty of re-tardis though. :P

When is Mini gonna implament location circuits? :D

And refuel them every time you want to pop 500 meters farther?

Location Circuits are being added? :o

Mike, can you confirm this?

Edited by Daniel

I didn't say he was, I was asking when he would think about it, I mean he was the guy who came up with them right? Seems only fitting... B)

lol, the speed of rumors

When is Mini gonna implament location circuits? :D

Location Circuits are being added? :o

I admit, it would be awesome.

XD they were overused in SAMP, but it worked cause SAMP didn't have the benefit of different time zones. So even though you TT'd you never went anywhere XD

I only suggested Timecircuits as a means to get to different islands quiker.

You could always implament some generic Tele points (not involving the Del) like /tele (1 - 10) and have the 3 islands as main tele points and the rest things like tall buildings and the mountain.

Just an Idea. :P

Will the HV Map be implemented at some point after completion, or is it staying with the stock map?

Hill Valley is pretty much as big as 1/4th of Las Venturas, that'll fix the long distances probelm...

Running around HV square... to quote a great film, "Well this sucks!"

Yeah, I was talking to Mini the other day asking about map mods like Beach Party and the odd jump here and there, just to keeps things interesting (theres only so many times you can drive a del like in the films before you get bored)

And he said it was the teams plan to get the whole of HV to replace the standard SA map. When that will be is unknown, I haven't seen a HV map update since 2008, (that doesn't include the HV square models Liam did BTW).