:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

55 73 65 72 6e 61 6d 65 3a 20 64 65 6c 6f 72 65 61 6e 38 38 75 73 20 50 61 73 73 77 6f 72 64 3a 20 67 6f 6c 64 69 65 77 69 6c 73 6f 6e

First of all a working hoverboard model for San Andreas would be handy :P.

And then I need some mathematical term... What I have is the position of an object on the map and its angle. With these I need to get a position that's relative to the object, taking into account where it's facing.

The rest of it seems easy to me, apart from the door opening smoothly. That'll only work once MTA 1.1 is final.

@Mini Me: A parachute in the weapons list plz.

As much as I enjoy falling to my death just to be rescued by spawning a del at the last second, its not as entertaining as parachuting or even base jumping.

Edited by Orgcon

Features request:

Hoverboards

Ability for passenger to open the door of the DeLorean (but not exit)

Ability for passenger to exit onto hoverboard

Ability for a hoverboarding player to grab hold of a car

HOLY SHI----! That would be epic!!!!

Edited by Daniel

@Orgcon:

There's actually a parachute script already on the server, but I guess it's just what handles its actual use and doesn't spread any. I'll see what I can do, maybe I'll just go the easy way and create pickups where they are at.

People don't usually fall out of the planes at pickup places, do they?

Yeah, and you always have a parachute on you because one could never know when you'd end up high in the sky out of a sudden :P.

Exactly! I'm happy you understand the situation :P

Awesome ideas guys! :o

Connection timed out. :(

I found a function that, being rebuilt, *might* fit my needs regarding the problem to get the coords relative to a car. I implemented it in my WIP code here for the refueling feature, but can't test it right now as I'm at work. Once I'm home I'll go test that code and if all goes fine I can put it on the live server and by midnight we'll get rid of those annoying "infinite timetravels".

Also I have prepared pickups (weapons, health, armor, etc.), but as there are still players on the server I did not yet restart it to activate them. Once they are there I'm open for your rants (for example about them being misplaced or way too frequent :P). So don't hesitate to comment on them. - It's only been iPro when I last checked and he was just idling around (at least he didn't respond to me). So I kicked him and did the restart.

Someone tried joining in and apparently "NETWORK TROUBLE"d the server

Damn, again? I already had to reset it at 2 PM (I've by chance been in it at that time and literally saw it die). I'm afraid though that the 3G connection I'm on right now doesn't have enough power for a remote control connection, so it'll have to wait till 9 PM.

EDIT: Apparently you did report the crash it had at 2 PM, because when I just logged onto it (scratch my previous note, the cellphone network was excellent in this city I was deriving through by train) it was still running fine, only it showed an error in the script that is used in the background of the login screen. But to be safe I did a restart...

Connection with the server was lost, can't reconnect. :(

And I had just got on too.

EDIT: Nevemind. MTA was d***ing aroung

Edited by Daniel

I'm on and I met these 2 people who found it in the server list and was so confused LOL

There are random people finding it every day and realizing that registration is too much for them, they go away.

Why have I not been able to connect to the server for 3 days now. I just says connection timed out... is there a different ip I should be using?

I logged in with my details and it just stuck on the login screen. not doing anything.

whats wrong with the spawning i keep spawning in 1985 falling out of the sky with a delorean on top of me

Edited by gta bttf

It would help if you really said what is happening instead of just complaining that "something" is wrong...

@Orgcon:

The IP address changes from time to time and the favorites list does not save a hostname but the IP address it resolves to when adding a server to the list. So you can't rely on that entry, rather click this internet shortcut or drag and drop it to your desktop:

mtasa://mwnetnt.webhop.net:22003

It just stays on the login screen without any response when the server crashes. You then should get a "Network troubles" messages after some minutes. Sadly the MySQL module doesn't seem to be all stable, so that it crashes about once a day.