:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

55 73 65 72 6e 61 6d 65 3a 20 64 65 6c 6f 72 65 61 6e 38 38 75 73 20 50 61 73 73 77 6f 72 64 3a 20 67 6f 6c 64 69 65 77 69 6c 73 6f 6e

That simple, huh :D?

And when I'm home I'll go check what should be there instead of the highrails. Probably it should be the Area 69 floor with some holes capped, but I can't say for sure. Thanks for the picture.

EDIT: PC gave me a hint: We don't yet have an Area 69 model for 1955, so that's why there's a void. I completely forgot about that :-/.

Edited by Mini-Me

So Mini, is there like no possibility of having firetrails or reentry explosions, or is that WIP?

So was Minecraft server, after Mike (presumably) shut them all down

The computer that runs the server is currently out of order. We'll have to wait for Mike to restore it.

nice! only a question, I dont know the controls of the server, how to fly, RC mode, time ciruits, etc.

Sorry, I only play BTTF:HV on Vice city!

You can set the controls manualy by pressing ESC, and going to settings/Binds and changing them to what you want.

But the Basic Controls are;

'2' - Spawn Del

'I' - Ignition

'L' - Lights

'Tab' - Refuel (stand next to Mr. Fusion just like VC)

'C' - Hover convert

Handbrake - Hover boost?

(keypad)

'+' - Time Circuits?

(type in keypad)

1885 or

1955 or

1985 or

'-' - Accept new time?

The ones with question marks might be different...

Console Commands:

(press T, to talk)

/car ### (or its name)

/carcol ####

/skin ###

/bind (key) Car ### (e.g. "/bind ] car 468" Binds sanchez to ']' key)

Car, Carcol and Skin ids can be found online.

And last,

F1 - BTTFHV settings.

If I've missed anything plz tell me.

Edited by Orgcon

Yes, you missed some less important:

The - key in the regular keyboard section (so not on the keypad) toggles the Timecircuits and the backspace key confirms the input, that can be done with the set of number keys above the letters.

The carcol command has been changed and instead of accepting the carcol IDs it now allows the use of RGB values. Also, an "empty" list will also work, it'll show you a colorpicker.

If the game crashes while you're in a car and you log back in, the game will try and reload you in the car you were in at the point off crashing, but instead crashes again because of it.

So you can't play it for 15 - 20 mins until the car dissappears.

This is annoying and needs fixing. <_<

Edited by Orgcon

That's interesting, I have never experienced this issue before. It sounds to me like there are changes done to the car that cause the game to crash. It's not exactly that my scripts put you back into the car when you log back in, just the place you were you last left. But if the corrupted car still is there you indeed have a problem.

Should I maybe always remove vehicles when a player unexpectedly disconnected (connection timeout)?

^ Yes, plus all the cars that were spawned by that player during their time on the server.

The bug only happens when your game crashes unexpectedly, if you log out then log back in you spawn on top of your last spawned car, and the same applies for when you get kicked for high ping.

*I think my game is crashing because I've been messing around with the .exe, to change the sounds of certain vehicles like the hover del from a heli sound to a car engine running idle sound, and the Bullet engine sound to a hotring racer engine sound because its closer to the Porsche engine sound of the real del.

I would recommend it if you haven't already done so :P *

Also one last thing, could you turn down the volume of the 'hover convert' sound file, its deafening when playing at any volume. (I'm sure archer or anyone else capable, has 2 mins of free time to open it up in an audio editor and reduce the amplitude)

Hi all. I haven't been here for quite some time now. Anyway, I've also tried the server out again. I love the fact that you can hear all the time machine related sounds coming from other people's DeLoreans, (even the time circuits! :o) I'm a bit disappointed we can't spawn Hydras or Hunters, but hey, this is a BTTF server, and I guess there should be some control there. Another thing is, today I went on, and it's abandoned! Hardly anybody's on! :( Today, me and this awesome bloke (bttf88- I don't know whether he's on this site or not) played around a bit. I have to admit, unfortunately, things are getting boring. :( Where is everybody?

oswi54, we already knew that a long time ago. It was part of a small code that you could use to see in-progress screens of the MTA server before it went down, IIRC.

And please, Mike, get that server up! :D

Yeah! I wanna get back on the server again!!!!

Try it now, I think I've restarted it. If it still doesn't work, please bombard Mini-Me with PM's until he fixes it :P

Sorry it took me this long to react, but the server is updated to MTA version 1.3.2 and is available again.