:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

55 73 65 72 6e 61 6d 65 3a 20 64 65 6c 6f 72 65 61 6e 38 38 75 73 20 50 61 73 73 77 6f 72 64 3a 20 67 6f 6c 64 69 65 77 69 6c 73 6f 6e

dafuq. I meant to write "You misspelled "I" pretty badly." and was meant to Coolest. My brain is playing tricks on me. O_o

Anyway, for those who haven't yet noticed, the server has been updated to MTA v1.1 and is mostly working fine

Edited by RG

The most dissapointing one is ENB not working properly. For some reason it now includes the P/C in the Occulsion, Reflection and Shadows, it makes your player look like a zombie. :(

That might be because MTA now has its own methods to change shaders and related things.

Outta luck, mate! Sorry, I couldn't care less about your problem. I'm running 1.1 and using mta.bttfhv.com

You sure you weren't banned?

mwnetnt.webhop.net 22003 Still works for me

I added the server address to my favorites list a while ago, so I don't have to ever enter it again! :P

Wont help you guys, as Mike's IP changes from time to time...

Server dying out or just the topic?

I haven't been on for ages.

Good news is, we got the car to make some fancy effects that look somewhat movie alike. Bad news is the lab boys say they are lazy on movement and might stay behind.

th_mta-screen_2012-02-12_21-54-27.png

"Bad news is we're postponing those tests indefinitely. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: fighting an army of mantis men. Pick up a rifle and follow the yellow line. You'll know when the test starts." - Cave Johnson

Wow, I love the new effects! The only problems I'm having now are that the effects stay on after time traveling (even when parked) and that Mr. Fusion's closing is out of sync with the closing sound.

But overall, nice improvements! There's not even lag when going near a car that was just RC'd to your time.

Mr. Fusion being out of sync can be considered something I didn't yet tweak enough since I rewrote that code to make it visible to everyone. I rewrote it in a similar manner to all sounds. They can now be heard by everyone in range, and not only those that are in the car. I had a lot of fun with PC when we were testing that out by standing a "timetravel length" apart and I sent cars to him whom he returned. I loved to hear the sudden explosion of the reentry close to me and then have a car pop in :D. However I never got run over, whereas I must have aimed better for PC in the other dimension - my fourth dimensional thinking must have worked out better ;).

The fact that the effects sometimes stay (for example also when you turn off the TCs when they kicked in) is a minor bug I noticed once I uploaded the code to the server to stop for the night. I'll have that fixed once I get around to tomorrow.

And the lag whit a car just that is about to timetravel (speed > 80 mph) or just timetravelled was a bug that, looking at it now, I would call a severe one: As long as you stayed above 80 mph new glowing coil models were created and attached to your car - and that in a 100 milliseconds cycle.

Heh, I haven't been able to try out the ability to hear everyone's sounds yet because I couldn't get anyone I knew to join. But that's a really nice improvement. What I was able to see, however, is that there aren't fire trails... But that's for another time, I guess.

Also, that glitch with the coils... Just, wow. No wonder it was making so much lag!

Edited by diegoisawesome