:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

55 73 65 72 6e 61 6d 65 3a 20 64 65 6c 6f 72 65 61 6e 38 38 75 73 20 50 61 73 73 77 6f 72 64 3a 20 67 6f 6c 64 69 65 77 69 6c 73 6f 6e

Anyone play?

Crashed again, was bored but had fun :P

Im sherlock yay i solved the mystery

<_<

Still >>>NETWORK TROUBLE<<< on every other login

The linkup between this site's database and the ingame database is now removed, so that you'll have to register a seperate account ingame now. I hope this servers the stability of the server. If it still freezes that often I'll keep investigating on the cause and when I figure some other issue the linkup might return. All previous accounts on the server are gone though.

Anyone play?

We need a admin to ban these monkeys

9tpn2c.png

Hes spamming f**k YOU and its lagging the server, and I lagged out

Just curious, but when will the server be updated with 1.1?

Yes, it certainly will. We already ran a test on it yesterday when MTA 1.1 also had its official beta test, but had to figure that there's some code that doesn't work correctly anymore. For example the alert in Area 69 doesn't play properly anymore. That is not high priority, but the same issue breaks the refueling. Since there is no point in having a mod that is about timetraveling updated to the latest server version what however breaks the timetraveling I'll wait with the update until that is sorted out. And once then all the old code works again I can go on implementing new things like different handling for the DeLorean or animations for refueling Mr. Fusion.

Oh, and I forgot to mention:

You now no longer have to remember Mike's halfway complicated hostname, the new preferred IP you should from now on use to join the server is mta.bttfhv.com.

I sure hope there is a MUTE facility for the new chat function, unlike GTAIV where there isn't, and its full of Trolls blasting out dance music and generally being a complete bunch of hooting #@$&holes.

If there isn't, could one of you who is clued in, plz pass it on to the correct ppl to sort it out - Thankyou ;)

Shouldn't the name of this topic be changed

I agree.

The thread should be renamed as; "TheCoolest2/Sucks/at//mta.bttfhv.com:22003"

All in favour say 'I' :P

There are a few bugs in MTA since the 1.1 update. The most dissapointing one is ENB not working properly. For some reason it now includes the P/C in the Occulsion, Reflection and Shadows, it makes your player look like a zombie. :(

Lol

'Aye' doesn't look right as a word anymore, I think its a sign of the times. :)