:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

55 73 65 72 6e 61 6d 65 3a 20 64 65 6c 6f 72 65 61 6e 38 38 75 73 20 50 61 73 73 77 6f 72 64 3a 20 67 6f 6c 64 69 65 77 69 6c 73 6f 6e

Im on now

Can't login.

Can't connect to database! Inform Mini-Me!

And I guess now you can't connect to the server at all, right? I can't connect to him at least, so I think and hope BT is working on a faster internet connection for Mike ;-) .

RG and Mark were able to connect last night, as was I, but we all got the above error - and that was both with the old router AND the new one... Guess the host's here have updated the path to the sql database?

Would we be able to keep store a local copy of the database on the linux box, and have that a fresh copy of the database downloaded once per day? Just to avoid this kind of issue in the future.

That happens each time your ip changes since the remote MySQL denies access. I would have updated it from work today, but I could neither connect to you via webhop nor via homeserver to get your recent ip. So I thought you were disconnected from the web.

Ok, new IP address added (thank god that connecting my phone to the laptop via bluetooth and using the phone as 3G modem works like a charm with my Nokia phone and the Vodafone net (prerequisite though is that I mustn't be in a cellphone network hole as I've been just now for 15 minutes) - the T-Mobile PCMCIA card I got from work on monday for my time in the hotel didn't even work at all with Win7). The MTA server now should be fully operational again.

Connection Timed Out :(

what address are you trying to connect to?

are you using?

mwnetnt.webhop.net port 22003

Edit - server is indeed down, we'll have to wait for Mini-Me to get back to take a look at it.

Home, you got me back! Well, at least for the weekend.

Mike, looks like I'm lacking an opened port, as my Team Viewer alternative (as TV itself is not very stable) fails to connect. I could start TeamViewer up via remote commandline to then open the Firefox on the Linux and then open the correct port for me guessing the correct IP and password for the new router, but I guess I'll wait till you tell me how to get there so that I don't break s**t :P.

The required port is in the PM you'll get in a second.

I'm on now and the server works :D

Ok RC time travel doesn't even work now won't time travel even if you exit rc mode after you hit 88 the delorean is still in your time period, then when you try to get in as a driver it accelerates forward like its trying to get away from you

Ok, I brought it back up. And tomorrow I'll look into fixing the RC bug. Have fun on it with a lower ping most likely!

@Coolest, that problem was present before the server went down

Actually the problem was you can still drive the car but then if you exit it would be in that time period

I remember it being there right before the thing went down

Is the drive-by feature gone permanently? I was on earlier and I couldn't use it.

Edited by Daniel

It should only be gone for the driver, as he can't steer and aim a gun at the same time ;).

As far as I remember, the player model has both hands at the gun most of the time, depending on the direction one wants to shoot. And if he has both hands at the gun, he also leans out of the window and shouldn't be reaching the pedals anymore with his feet.

What if he's a passenger... :P

Can't you bring back the normal drive-by, where you look left or right and shoot?

Passengers can still do a "realdriveby".

I would love to bring the old style driveby back, maybe I should just look into doing it...

@Orgcon:

You once requested a feature that I forgot... what was that again?

Features request:

Hoverboards

Ability for passenger to open the door of the DeLorean (but not exit)

Ability for passenger to exit onto hoverboard

Ability for a hoverboarding player to grab hold of a car

Yes I am thinking part II tunnel chase scene :P