:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

55 73 65 72 6e 61 6d 65 3a 20 64 65 6c 6f 72 65 61 6e 38 38 75 73 20 50 61 73 73 77 6f 72 64 3a 20 67 6f 6c 64 69 65 77 69 6c 73 6f 6e

Mini-Me, I found a major bug with the RC DeLorean that really needs to be fixed.

I was playing on the server with someone, and they RC'd me to another time. Apparently to them, the DeLorean didn't time travel, but from what I saw , it did. They were still able to control it via RC , even though it appeared to them the DeLorean didn't time travel.

Sorry if you knew about this already.

Was on for a while and is down now. :/

The server is being up and down all the time.

Edited by RG

For those having trouble connecting, try saving this as a shortcut on your desktop:

mtasa://mwnetnt.webhop.net:22003/

EPIC! I didn't know you could do that! Now just gotta replace it with the BTTF HV Icon :D

You don't need a driver for it to time travel, it just wont show as TT'd on your screen, but it does TT. Its a bug that needs to be fixed.

For those having trouble connecting, try saving this as a shortcut on your desktop:

mtasa://mwnetnt.webhop.net:22003/

Awesome! Now only if it stopped coming up with the "Connection Timed Out" message. :(

Nvm, it works like a charm now. :) One more thing, though. I think all those left over models that have green blips on them, as well as the abandoned DeLoreans are causing the slow connections. I'm gonna head over there and clean up. If you guys don't mind me destroying those DeLoreans, that is. :nuke:

Edited by DMC88ELB

@ELB: Towing the delorean doesn't work, try other methods

No problem if people want to do a little cleaning up on the map. If everyone could make sure every delorean they use is destroyed before they leave the game then that should help reduce the lag.

@ELB, if you consider only towing, yes. Ever thought about trains, or high buildings?

You don't need a driver for it to time travel, it just wont show as TT'd on your screen, but it does TT. Its a bug that needs to be fixed.

Hmm... so it's basically visible in two times?

The only way is to tow it in hover mode and have the passenger vent boost when it hits 88.

If you mean that the passenger sits in the driverseat, that sohuld work :P.

Hmm... so it's basically visible in two times?

Exactly.

Edited by Daniel

Connection timed out :(

Weirdly it said that less than 10 minutes after I disconnected. And has been doing that all day

Seriously?!?! I leave for 15 minutes and the server goes down :(

I can't be sure, but I get the feeling ppl jump out of the del while in hover mode and quit the game just after they die without letting the game respawn them. So they stay stuck on screen.

I'm only guessing this because wherever I see a dead P/C with a green radar blip, I always see a hovering del floating to the ground in the same vicinity, when you approach it.