:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

New "Back to the Future" DeLorean Time Machine - Progress/Discussion Topic

This is there latest video and it says it's coming soon at 2:48, so it probably is.

You actually believe that...?? Remember when Mike said "Coming Fall of 2010 IF YOU'RE LUCKY"

Well, what does that say?

I would say a discreet way of saying "we don't know, just wait" , as usual X-D

@Carlos: its weird that no one on this topic came up with this comment, but the ‘screws‘ on the vents seem way to bright in context with the darkish collour of the vents. Aren‘t they supposed to be the same collour?

Do correct me if I‘m wrong.

@Carlos: *snip* the "screws" on the vents seem way too bright in context with the darkish colour of the vents. *snip*

Agreed.

Will be fixed :D

@Carlos: its weird that no one on this topic came up with this comment, but the ‘screws‘ on the vents seem way to bright in context with the darkish collour of the vents. Aren‘t they supposed to be the same collour?

Do correct me if I‘m wrong.

The screws have the same color but the material isn't the same so the reflection on these screws make the color a little bit brighter :)

WOW you guys have had your work cut out on these models, they are epic :lol::D:o

Models are looking great! Keep up the fantastic work, guys!

I have a question concerning the DeLoreans ... Can you tell me the poly count, please?

Without dummies or chassis_vlo and displaying all extras:

BTTF1: 206,410

BTTF2: 193,690

BTTF2F: 193,690

BTTF3: 194,364

BTTF3RR: 192,696

O_o Holy sh*t ! I didn't know that it was possible to export so many faces in GTA VC o_o I'm not surprised to see that the biggest number of faces is on the BTTF 1 DeLorean. Thanks a lot for the quick answer :)

No problem, already had it written :D

Imagine moving most of those vertices and polys... BY HAND :o

I had to distribute the poly count between extra chassis parts as any model element bigger than 100,000 polys will make the model to not load in-game or crash the engine.

X-D Yeah I think that I see how you did. It means that the BTTF DeLoreans won't have breakable parts ?

Nope, they are as invulnerable as in the movies. However, I could import the stock damaged parts in the future...

Nope, they are as invulnerable as in the movies. However, I could import the stock damaged parts in the future...

Tell that to the RailRoad BTTF3 DeLorean. :P

X-D. Too bad that we can't do a destruction like this one each time that the DeLorean explodes in GTA ... I think that it's impossible to do so many damaged parts.

Mother of God..... :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

Edited by Daniel

Dude, just... WOW. :shocking: