:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

New "Back to the Future" DeLorean Time Machine - Progress/Discussion Topic

"This read out tells you where you're going, this one tells you where you are, this one tells you where you were. You input your destination time on this keypad!"

Great start there!

It just occurred to me...should Doc have replaced all the "where"s in that line with "when"s? I mean, it'd sound weird, but it'd be accurate. :P

It just occurred to me...should Doc have replaced all the "where"s in that line with "when"s? I mean, it'd sound weird, but it'd be accurate. :P

Agreed.

Anyways! Looking great! :D

It's been looking good since it was started. <_<

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Looks amazing as always Carlos :D

Amazing detail. Excellent work guys! Keep it up!

One word...AWESOME :D!!!

Just wondering, in the BTTF2 DeLorean will you be adding a 'Mr Fusion' meter (Like in the Tell Tale models) or just sticking with the normal Plutonium Gage

Are the BTTF2 and BTTF3 DeLoreans being built off the basis of the BTTF1 DeLorean (Model w/ small changes), or will they all be made from scratch?

If I had to guess, I'd say the BTTF2 DeLorean will simply be swapping out parts of the backside for the Mr. Fusion. The BTTF3 version will require a little more modeling work, what with the new wheels and the time circuit control tubes on the hood, as well as train wheels if they go that far. Plus the BTTF3 version will have to have a different suspension in game, but I don't know if that's controlled by the model or not.

das ist wunderbar !!

Just a question, the digital speedometer will only be a texture ? Because I see that this is a box for the moment

How much more epic can this get????? :blink:

Whow, the interior is the most detailed intrerior for an VC/SA model that I ever have seen.

Good job! :good:

Edited by Knight Bob

EPIC!! :o