:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

New "Back to the Future" DeLorean Time Machine - Progress/Discussion Topic

Wow, This is very detailed! Looks really great!

Everything looks great except the OUTATIME on the license plate...

If you can find a better texture to use for the outatime plate, by all means please post it up, we will consider it.

Just a question how can you export so many faces ? I'm still limited to 64 000 faces on my models because of 3dsmax and this is annoying for the SG mod i'm working on ...

Great model ! can't wait to see the textures and the interior ( if you are interested , I made a model of the TFC Drive Circuits and of the Flux Capacitor :) )

I think Carlos is only using 3ds max to model certain parts, and for the rest he is using zmod.

Sure, post them up - I'm sure the interior pic's from Carlos' model will be posted up in due course. ;)

I still think its a bit of a waste of this epic model to put it in VC. Please make a GTAIV version of HV.

Please make a GTAIV version of HV.
If we ever get to that, it will only be a mini-mod (similar to the current SA offering.). However, it is fairly likely that the models will make it into SA and IV as well.

Does that mean, your not going to aim at serving features of SA (or even IV) to the model

(Like break/tail lights, Paintjobs, tuning parts, vehicle alteration),

because it only needs to work for VC?

This would suck! No offense, though..

EDIT:

Sorry if this has been answered already, but i hardly can find posts about it, deeply buried in old topics..

Edited by uokka

That's fine....except the OUTATIME is meant to look like it is 'stamped' on the plate, which that one doesn't, and two stickers on the top left and right of the plate don't look like stickers.

That's fine....except the OUTATIME is meant to look like it is 'stamped' on the plate, which that one doesn't, and two stickers on the top left and right of the plate don't look like stickers.

Sorry, just trying to be helpful. :mellow:

and that's why the mod is greater at each picture you post X-) , this DeLorean will be epic InGame o_o I wait to see the textures

Dude...this...is AWESOME!!!!! :D I can't wait to see what this is going to look like when completed!!! (Oh BTW I'm new to the forums, that's why I just kinda popped out of nowhere lol XD). Anyhoo, if you need any references for the Time Circuits (I saw you guys are working on the interior now), I came across these cool pics the other day that a BTTF Delorean builder posted up on his site http://www.bttfparts.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2097

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the links, however Carlos is working from a combination of pictures which have been taken of the "A" car, of which I think some can in fact be found on BTTF Parts, along with still's from the movie. In order to make the model as accurate as possible fan made replica's are not being used.

Progress on the interior should hopefully be posted within the next couple of weeks.

And besides, Gary uses a 16 segment LCD display when the film used 14 segments... trust me, i heard all about it the other day :P