:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTF Forever

Guess what?....another video by me... :P

i thought i'd post this here, since obviously its BTTF related, you can also view it on my channel on youtube or on my facebook.

it's a parody trailer for BTTF 3 with an Australia trailer tied into it...sounds crappy....wait till you see the trailer!

Hope you enjoy watching, i shore enjoyed making it...

Awesome trailer man! Absolutely Epic! :)

If you have earphones I suggest you use them, if they have Base?? :huh:

What the flibberdejibber is that!? :P

base.....you know...base and treble..."tinny" and "BOOM BOOM".....the trailer sounds crap with really "tinny" speakers, if you have a subwoofer it sounds great cos it puts a lot more base into the soundtrack...which is what i based the trailer on...BASE...

par·o·dy/ˈparədē/

Verb: Produce a humorously exaggerated imitation of (a writer, artist, or genre).

Noun: An imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect.

Edited by Flux Capacitor

So, yes, technically by definition a parody is supposed to be humorous or provide insight to the work its based on (usually following it closely).

This isn't a parody, it's more like just fanwork or something.

"Henry V - St Crispin's Day"

Same music used in the actual Australia Trailer, except I sort of revamped, reedited and redubed with "whisp" sounds and "thump" sounds to give it that epic trailer sort of feel