:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
randomness182

Intro to the mission "The Ride"

For God's sake, it needs a button to get past the intro like any normal video game. The most annoying thing ever is having to sit through that idiot video every time you have to do the mission. It makes me not even want to play it.

Edited by randomness182

It makes me not even want to play it.

Good news for you then, the ride mission has been removed from 0.2f, as has the initial tutorial mission.

...it needs a button to get past the intro like any normal video game...

um...apart from the fact it is gonna be removed in 0.2f anyway...THERE IS A BUTTON!

push enter, control, left click or whatever button you have as your action button, to skip the mission intro, but you have to push it within i think 8 seconds of the intro starting, after that it has been disabled, and some other things...

1. get your facts straight and find out anything you need to know before you start complaining

2. "any normal video game?" LOL, look at telltale BTTF, if you want to skip a cutscene, you have to click the mouse a bazillion times....and that is a normal game.....so your argument is invalid

3. A. it's not a video...its a cutscene animation

B. it takes a while to code something like that so im pretty sure you would be unable to do something like that.

GOD i hate it when people don't think forth dimensionally... :P

Good news for you then, the ride mission has been removed from 0.2f, as has the initial tutorial mission.

why'd you remove the tutorial?

The first time I played 0.2e, I skipped the tutorial, and I found out how to do stuff with ease.