:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mini-Me

Maxo's Vehicle Loader for Vice City

maxorator over at GTAForum has released a very interesting mod. The wehmod.flt file is loaded by the game on startup and executes custom code that checks a new subfolder "vehicles" for LZMA compressed archives containing models and information for additional cars to import. These new cars can act as regular traffic car, or even become an alternative for the specialized cars, such as police car, S.W.A.T. van, firetruck, a.s.o.. If you feel to you can even add a police bike to Vice City, just like in San Andreas. And maybe you can have an ambulance-bike as well ;)?

Read more about the mod on GTAForums in the topic Maxo's Vehicle Loader

Sure thing, we could have lots of future cars, and past cars as well, we could even make other eras, like, make each decade, and even add carts to the 1880 era

Thats really awesome, and what´s best, the custom added cars can be used in scm scripting, so it wouldn´t be too hard to code eras!

One thing i always wanted tho, and never could look into, is the animation of the wheels when you use the SEAWAYS code, the wheels tunr like Delorean´s for the car to be able to float, if we could make a code or mod that enables this animation, then it would be a lot easier to make cars fly.

This could be implemented in Maxo´s car loader as a line in those flts to make cars turn the wheels in this way.

Edited by Sabudum

Wow! This would be an excellent idea! Maybe it can get implemented by the final version?

Edited by Daniel

This actually is a great working mod. I personally love it and think it would help HV out alot. (It could also help the KR mini mod with its use of custom weapons and weapon on car animations and things.)