:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Freddy Pharkas

Back to the Future 4 Rumors - 1999

http://www.coronacomingattractions.com/mov...-future-part-iv

I remember being in high school when these rumors were buzzing around the net! Exciting times in a way, but looking back, I'm REALLY glad it never happened...Doc Brown, Roswell, and Sarah Michelle Gellar is intriguing...but in the end I think the Telltale game and animated series are as close to a "Part 4" as we need to get.

I remember being in high school when these rumors were buzzing around the net! Exciting times in a way, but looking back, I'm REALLY glad it never happened...Doc Brown, Roswell, and Sarah Michelle Gellar is intriguing...but in the end I think the Telltale game and animated series are as close to a "Part 4" as we need to get.

If Steven Speilburg and Robert Zemeckis have anything to do with it then this wont happen.

i would to see a tribute done say for 2015 release. Maybe re-releasing in 3D? something similar?

If Bob and Speilborg were to make a new BTTF movie they would need the original cast (mainly Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd) and wouldn't remake one because most remakes/sequels of movies plain suck or just can't top the originals/prequels. EX: Ghostbusters II, nice to see the Ghostbusters and Rick Morianis again but the movie couldn't be as good as the first. (Sorry for anything left out I didn't have time to look over or to read it. lol)

Edited by the1upDude

Ghostbusters II, nice to see the Ghostbusters and Rick Morianis again but the movie couldn't be as good as the first.

Ghostbusters 2 didnt suck, im guessing Ghostbusters3 will though. Bttf2 didnt suck nor did matrix revolutions!

Or alien or 2fast 2furious. Most on the other hand do! Bttf would spoil it and doubt many would go see it.

Obviously you haven't watched the any of the matrix sequels or the 2fast film. The characters, script, plot, soundtrack in both were dreadfull. The only redeeming feature was the cars (in 2fast and maybe they would have saved the matrix films). BTTF 4 would be a very bad idea.

Ghostbusters 2 didn't suck.

I never said it "sucked". I liked it too.

From what I've heard from people 2Fast2Furious and the Matrix: Revolutions were bad, just how Dave said. Although I've yet to watch the movies and see if they suck. Revolutions I hope not because I just watched the first one again and I enjoyed it.

Obviously you haven't watched the any of the matrix sequels or the 2fast film.

In what way do you think they were bad? Mind, I haven't watched either and I'm looking forward to watch Revolutions when I get the time to. But I don't care of major spoilers.

The characters, script, plot, soundtrack in both were dreadfull. The only redeeming feature was the cars (in 2fast and maybe they would have saved the matrix films).

Nuff said

Sign in to follow this