:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed

Hello, I installed the mod for SA, and was wondering what the name of the DeLorean car which is (got the car spawner) and see if it already comes assembled for time travel.

Thanks.

Hmm... I believe it's the Bullet. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Confirming its the Bullet, which is a bad thing in my opinion because its my favorite car in SA.

The Cars name is located in "GTA San Andreas\text\american.gxt"

Time travel works (if you wanted to know that too, Chamyto).

@bluespace88:

Hello, can you hear me!?

Are you still working on the SA Mini Mod?

I replaced the SUPER GT with the DeLorean (code and .img) instead of the Bullet, because its an ugly model and does not appear as often as the Bullet does (i believe).

Just wondering if the Bullet has been choosen on technic purpose,

or only because its a fast and expensive car..

Well, my SA crashes more often when BttF is installed. Especially when i exit the game.

One more thing:

Would be very nice, if the hover conversion.. Oh fk, look at the LC mod...

Im working on that since the Source Code 20101105, but failed due to insufficient coding skills.

Is it even possible with CLEO?

http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums/i442/t...rent=Speedo.jpg

As ya'll can see, this here screenshot's showin' an analog speedo I downloaded. (Okay, I can't keep up the western talk :P) Anyways, I seriously want that kinda speedo effect they have in the BTTF LC mod. Even though the one I got's a tad inaccurate, it's enough to say it's cool.

(Can be downloaded here: http://www.gta.cz/eng/san-andreas/download...ator-and-fungt)

Another problem: When you switch to flight mode, it crashes! I guess it's because the model swaps, and CJ doesn't sit in a car anymore (therefore the speedo has no place to go). Anyone know a way to work around that? I'm not good at coding AT ALL. I know the basics, but that's not enough :P.

Also, remember the wicked awesome Crysis mod? I used those sounds with the mod- and I replaced the explosion textures. It's Awesome!

P.S. This topic should be called: "Trying to make the SA mod more like the LC mod!" :lol:

Edited by DMC88ELB

Whoops..

"GTA: Hill Valley Multiplayer"

Thats not right, is it?

Some more off topic since im not allowed to PM..

@DMC88ELB

How did you extract sounds & textures from the Crysis DeLorean mod?

I can only find .dds DeLorean surface textures in the .pak file.

Which files are containing the sounds and other textures and how to open/extract them?

Sorry, im a newbe.

thought it would be ok since the first half of the double is a month old and the second half is about something different..

Whats the reason? Tell me better, please.

I would like to say something to DMC88ELB and cannot reach him by PM.

EDIT

PS: Editing the post, wouldnt put it on new posts list, right?

But i nedd to make a signal! Otherwise my target can only read it, if it reads old random posts.

Wich, i thought, would be quite unlikely to happen..

EDIT AGAIN

info: When attempting use PM feature ('Send Message'), an error message sais:

You are not allowed to use the messenger feature on this board

I only got the Error Messenger :P (making me a double posting pirate)

Edited by uokka

so yall still got a samp and or vcmp ip, and if so what are the ips? i mean one that works cause last time i tried which was like 2 years ago i couldnt get on, anyways just figured id ask this, also is the server done, if not can ya say how much is done in percent? or whats left, and ect, anyways ill ttyl peace

@uokka, I had first attempted to extract sounds from the actual file, but got over it. Instead I used a program called Freecorder to record those sounds off videos from YouTube, then edited it with Audacity to match the actual explosions. What I meant by "changing the explosions", was that I edited them. :)

Interesting, the sounds quality might not get better, but might be worth trying.

Im sure its possible to record the soundcards audio output by Audacity aswell, isnt it? (not installed on the pc im using right now).

---

Do you think your texture work is worth sharing (with me)? (smilyface)

The bribe for that:

Another problem: When you switch to flight mode, it crashes! I guess it's because the model swaps, and CJ doesn't sit in a car anymore (therefore the speedo has no place to go). Anyone know a way to work around that? I'm not good at coding AT ALL. I know the basics, but that's not enough tongue.gif.

So... not good at all or knowing basics? :) (knowing basics only is not bad! Thats what making us good at something. Than comes expierience which we all want and need. sorry for hippieing around..)

Im not too good at coding aswell, but basics should be enough to try the following.

Search for this opcode:

03C0: 0@ = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR car

And add this opcode (in a contition; if) somewhere near to it, into the loop where the script checks other thing similar to this:

00DB: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_car 0@

Similar things are:

8256: not player $PLAYER_CHAR defined

80DF: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving

Maybe you put 00DB just right after this similar checks. But not everywhere! There may be only one place where it will be needed. "0@" needs to be already set by 03C0.

If the keyboard written source is included, there might be an "while true" loop. In this case, the following would be the needed condition:

if

00DB: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR in_car 0@

jf continue

Know what i mean?

Helped me in another script, when changing from real to heli DeLorean.

I didn't said something earlier since i wasn't using my brain / or / attracted by youre speedo. but after rereading, i have a reason.

edited a thousandtimes, due to to much time

Edited by uokka

Thanks for your time, man. I'm going to have to reinstall BTTF San Andreas and try this out. I had to have space for Crysis, so I got rid of some of my games. Crysis needs, like, 6 Gigs of space.

can someone plz anwser my questions and tell me the ip for the server and what all i need, and where to download the files for the mp, if there is any, cause i rly wanna play this, i just need to know what all i need, links to w/e it is i need, and if ya need to mod installed or w/e, anyways plz get back to me, thanks and peace

Yeah, cmon guys. Answer the IP thing, please. A lot of readers probably know. Dont be lazy.. :P

(and answer my question about double post, please :D . its all mixed up in here anyway :lol: )

@DMC88ELB,

so you do not think your texture work is worth sharing? :o

You won't tell me you deleted it, will you?

I would have even tryed to fix the .cs for you, if the link to the speedo wouldnt be dead.. ;)

gimme gimme :rolleyes:

---

Yellow dudes everywhere!

Edited by uokka

Yeah, sorry man, I deleted my BTTF SA Folder with everything in it. Sorry. :(

I think my texture files were worth sharing by the way. It's just I don't have them anymore, although I do have some new textures for Hill Valley though.

New Hill Valley effects here:

This, I'll be able share, since I have it.

If anyone wants a download, PM me.

Sorry for this being sooooo off topic guys!

@uokka- maybe we should switch to PM'ing instead of bombarding this BTTF SA topic?

Edited by DMC88ELB

:eyebrow: OK

Unfortunately, no wicked awesome Crysis stuff for me today :uhuh:.

And dont forget knightprowl. Hes off topic, but hes in the right sub forum, at least.. :D

lol man, i just wanna know the ip and what th- *boom* i need to play on mp is all i wanna know, so plz someone tell me, and the others that dont know if there are any lol, anyways just let me know when ya can someone, would like to know, and ye dont be lazy, tell me ffs, not trying to sound mean im just tring to get the point across i hate plp not anwsering my questions, kinda rude imo, i mean i could see ya not anwsering if was to ask how many chick ya have slept with but im not asking, uhm, those kinda questions....ye forget i said that XD, anyways ill ttyl peace

thanks, but wats the last 4 codes cause it keeps saying recieving data, also i take it psw is the password? if so thanks, anyways let me know ok, also do i need to install the mod, if so what version, i have latest, 1.3.1 or w/e plus the latest sourcecodes, just let me know ok that, anyways ttyl thanks and peace

uhm thinking about it i dont think thats the real ip, as i think the sucker part was a joke? cause idk of any ip like that, cleaver, i fell for it lol, good job on the 12345678910, and well if this is a joke, then what th- *boom* is the real ip lol, no jokes this time i rly wanna play lol, anyways let me know, ttyl peace

Edited by knightprowl

:lol: Didn't think anyone would fall for that!

There are no ip addresses, all servers are switched off.

Can't say for sure about Mike's server, but I'm pretty sure thats switched off too!

Just play the BTTF mod on someone elses server, then get kicked for having illigal Cleos :P

Edited by Orgcon

lol i knew it, well that sucks, but oh well, ah ill be fine without bttf, got my own mods and so on to do, plus non modded samp is fine for me, dont wanna get banned or w/e, anyways thanks and peace

Would be very nice, if the hover conversion.. Oh fk, look at the LC mod...

P.S. This topic should be called: "Trying to make the SA mod more like the LC mod!"

Guys, I'm glad you like our mod so much, but there is no need to bash the SA mod. Please don't do it again, it actually makes me feel bad about the SA mod, being inactive and out of date and what not. They'll get to it again. Anyways, plz try to stay on topic. Thanks again LC fans.

Will do, Ziero. It won't happen again. :)