Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

Back To The Future: The Complete Trilogy

Lol, we don't mess around XD

If it helps, I know how to make installers.

and there was me thinking you guys were joking about the virus :o i know someone that is advanced enough to hack crimmint (english police computer system) and even almost got into the fbi xD he sent someone a virus before.

I could wright up a quick program to delete the windows folder...

Sweet. I have a batch file ready that deletes the C:\Windows Directory. I just need someone to put it in a GUI Installer, hide the Command Window, and make it look as if the Installer is installing something else.

I actually wanted to write a program that corrupted his BIOS and destroyed his Hard Drive. It would have been the same thing as the Magistr Virus. from around the early 2000s

Edited by Daniel

Will I was gonna leave it as a batch thinking he/she is to stupid to figure it out what it is, he/she sent me a pm saying he/she speaks spanish

Will that effect us too much? Would we need to make a Spanish installer? lol

Just to clarify, as Carlos_McFly says, he must not be Stexturer:

- Stexturer says he's serbian and his grammar points to it. This guy's grammar is from a native-Spanish-speaking person.

- He "laughs" writing "Jaja" instead of "Haha"; that's what we, spanish-speakers do.

- He began to say he's Stexturer after you guys kept calling him that, now he's just playing along to troll.

- He posts stuff from Taringa! and knows who Chespirito is, which means he's a Latinamerican person.

- All of his slang is basically from a 10-year old panamenian.

Looked at this thread for the first time right before I wrote this and it's becoming apparent that there is one conflict after another here. I would go so far to say that the forum is looking less like a gaming community and more like a bad kindergarten classroom what with the bickering, stealing, and unruliness.

To those people who have been problems in the past (trolls, thieves, etc), it's disrespectful to the mod team and especially mike who makes this all possible. So, be civil or get the hell out!

But then these kinds of threads are hilarious when high. :D

Edited by Joe Statler

But then these kinds of threads are hilarious when high. :D

That reminds me of

a lot.

And to support what Joe Statler said, I think it's annoying to see people just rant on comments with no sense at all, even though you guys have had enough of copiers. I've delt with this stuff and it's just plain stupid. If you want to get into an argument start and try to remain calm instead of acting retarded. It makes you look better than the other (even if they're right) that's acting retarded.

Edited by the1upDude

lol, just tell him he can improve system performance by deleting System32. :P

Mike he has the hots for you :huh:

Andrea_velazco 2hours 48mins ago says: Online

hey mike You cannot issue karma to yourself :) , i love you mike uuuu , you are so beatiful :) aaah!!!!

Andrea_velazco 2hours 41mins ago says: Online

i love you mike :)

:facepalm:

mikey is lucky ey? he's calling for you mikey don't disappoint :P

If someone wants to make the GUI Installer for the batch file, message me. I have it ready.

Edited by Daniel

oh please God, no, this can't be happening!
the he/she wrote on my homepage on moddb and said
doc i love you!
but i already deleted it ^_^

Edit:

Andrea_velazco 46mins 1sec ago says: New Comment

i will kiss you mike :)

Andrea_velazco 39mins 42secs ago says: New Comment

he ***** my dad whith the car , now he ***** me with the car... ohohohoh my time machine auauaua car , delorean!!!!! I love you mike i will back to your house tomorrow

dang Mike he wants you bad. its rude to keep a lady waiting Mike :P Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Holy Cow, this guy/gal's crazy!

I sent a message to a member of staff at moddb, hopefully things will be taken care of.

Luckily i still have his email to send a virus ;) I'll use a unused email :P

time to celebrate he's banned also i suppose that's part of Mike's birthday present ^_^

anyways this was my sarcasm love note pm to Andrea_velazco i wrote him before he was banned.

Doc-Holliday- May 16 2011, 11:43am says: Online

Hello Beautiful i have fallin in love with you the way you troll around talking dirty to everybody i like that in a guy such as your self would you mind coming to my house i have a special bat waiting for you when you walk in to my doorway we can have a real good time ill beat you with a bat while you lean back and moan ;)

(bat as in base ball bat) Edited by Doc-Holliday-

simpsons-haha.gif