:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

Back To The Future: The Complete Trilogy

Check out the latest mod in the grand theft auto vice city section of moddb. That sounds like a nice original mod, I'm looking forward to playing, it truely sounds epic.

I especially like the DeLorean models that look uncannily like Carlos's, and those clocktowers with clock faces that look uncannily like the one Carlos made for 0.2e.

Tool bags! <_<

Wow, they even said it isn't a copy of ours.... AWESOME PEOPLE!!

its an alternative mod of back to the future hill valley, its not a copy or something.

Do I drop a message to our friend at moddb, or shall I let it run for a little while to see hat this dude comes up with?

Man, I can't believe this guy. Before saying he didn't copy anything, he should at least try to cover up the majorly revealing pics first. :P

He could've even made an original BTTF mod for some other GTA or something, which proves he only wanted to use this mod's stuff <_<

And what's up with that weird (edited) font he's using? :huh: He just changed the colours of this mod's font.

@Mike, I think you should wait a little, just to see what this guy's capable of :rolleyes:

Men, all of that is crap and pirate, you should do something.

Someone been posting a lot of new bttf mod stuff on facebook (0.2f stuff), Idk who it is O.o

just report it ^^

Do I drop a message to our friend at moddb, or shall I let it run for a little while to see hat this dude comes up with?

See what he comes up with, but in mind, notify the people at moddb either immediately or just let them know when you want them to take it down.

Lol Guess what? The page is named Back to Future: The Complete Trilogy. What a friggin' dumass.

yeah I saw this when our page was activated I thought it was funny.

Are you serious the 2015 add on is there >:o

Edit: YES IT IS HOLY FADOODLES

Edit 2!!!: Doc Holiday, keep that link of the photo up there, the guy removed all the pics! D:

Edited by TheCoolest2

@TheCoolest2 i uploaded the pic to photobucket i don't think its going anywhere ^_^

Edit:Famous lies of the stealer below:

i only copy the delorean model ,ok,so you have permison to used my name in.... a lot of jajajajajajajajajajajaja this account was hacked by Xfoster44 ,and you are correct , i do not have permision to use your code, but the rest is from vice city...,i write the code by my self ,This map is my map of hill valley this not bttfteam map ok? ,I hate people dont like mods of the mods and do not like presindents of you mom perú alan garcia eh? ,i created that map, your map is only an addon i now have a completed map of hill valley 1955 , i upload that pictures ecause i do not now how to take picture to my map, please no report iwill errase al pics, only the pics
and the last one is my personal favorite! :D
its original!!! i did not steal nothing >(, i do this
and yet he claims to be 49years old :rotfl: Edited by Doc-Holliday-

i have 49 ages

Do i smell the revolting stench of the Google Translator?????!!!! :rotfl:

Edited by BTTF Forever

Hahaha it was deleted

looks like he's going to try to make another page oh well it will be taken down as well unless he shows his own work and proof. but knowing how he is he probably wont -_-

zinkifort 1hour 44mins ago says:

song of the b**ch you report my mod, Now i have the completed hill valley map and you only have a f***ing downtown of the s**t, now i will upload the mod in another page , you are very sad becasue your mod its very pour, and my mod have a complete hill valley with HD textures , my mod do not have only a downtown in color gris >(

Edit:I think a few of his words got lost in google traslate :lol:

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

That's gotta be STexturer for sure. Only his interpretation of the English language is that poor.

He was erased from this dimension. We can only assume this is him from an Alternate Reality where he is still a complete as**ole and married to your Mother (hehe had to add that).