:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mr. Fusion

My models

Hello, i think it's time for show some new models i've done, i know they aren't a lot, but i've been very busy working whit the green screen for a school project, now that it's done, I can make my models again. Now i've got a lot of free time.

If you want any model to be done, send me a pm

-Hoverboard

hoverboard.png

DeLorean 1981

This one has a little bug on it's back, a black paint problem, that is because i am still learning how to do renders with Mental Ray

delorean-1.png

Elder Wand

This is a model for Harry Potter's fans, according to the Harry Potter world this is the most powerful wand ever created.ewt.png

Phoenix Feather Wandsphoenixfeatherwands.png

Thanks, for reading, I Hope you like those models.

Mr.Fusion

Edited by Mr. Fusion

Your models look amazing. :D Any chance of showing yours in any game? (Crysis, Garry's Mod, Grand Theft Auto?) I would really like to see some of your models in use or shown in a video. :)

Edited by the1upDude

Thanks to all of you ;)

deltm.png

A progress pic of the BTTF 1 Time Machine, In this pic i just left the chassis, for reducing poly meanwhile i make the TM parts, (Believe me when you work in a netbook is complicated to work whit High poly models) The underbody is gone because, this don't have damage. Also I know the parts aren't accurate, but i am not really going to do many detail on the exterior because this ISN'T a BIG project.

Anyway i hope you like it.

EDIT:

Also the interior back texture is screwed up, because I'll fix the texture problems When i am done in modeling ;) thanks

Edited by Mr. Fusion

Great work ZOMG awesome!!

Looks pretty average to me... :yawn::sleeping:

JUST KIDDING man, It looks Awesome! :good: Keep up the very good work! :thumbs:

I will not say who, but I believe some one who posted on here is a bit of a follower.