:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
DMC88ELB

The Sleep Inducing Alpha-Rhythm Generator

Mr Archer might be able to provide a decent sound for it. If we ask him nicely :P

That shouldn't be that hard. Depending if the rain isn't on the same channel. *Takes out BTTF disc*

The rain might not be on the same channel, but Jennifer's voice is, i tried editing all i could, and isolating frequencies, but nothing worked well enough, i guess i'll have to make a sound from scratch, if i figure out how they did it for the film.

Its most likely made from a synth keyboard. You need to check all the 5 channels. Sometimes a rear channel will have enough of the sound to boost up and use.

The EZ-SLEEP addon is now available for download here:

DOWNLOAD!

you will also need CLEO for Vice City, which you can find here:

CLEO HOME

Just extract all of the "CLEO" subfolder from the mod's contents into CLEO folder in your vc directory, open gta3.img in your GTAVC/models folder using any img editor, delete camera.dff and camera.txd, and add the ones that came with this package, at last, replace your ped.ifp into the GTAVC/anim folder, with the one that came with this package, ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS!!!! The pickup you can know where it is by watching the video, enjoy!

If by any unknown reason the model doesnt appear right, you gotta replace it by the original camera.dff, i hope you made a backup, and then re-replace it by mine, really replace, not delete and add.

Thank you all for downloading and for the support.

Edited by Sabudum

Dunno whether it's my laptop or not, but I'm experiencing a lot of lag, and once I use it, nothing happens. I did everything you told us to do, by the way.

How to use it, once you pick it up, RMB to aim, LMB to shoot

if the pickup is not appearing, then you have not installed CLEO for Vice City, you must verify if it is the vc version, people often mistake sa and vc versions.

But, what exactly do you mean by "nothing happens"?

Well, I aim and shoot. They don't fall off to sleep. The model looks good, and it appears as a pickup. Also, as I've already mentioned above, the game lags enormously. Waaay more than it usually does. But good work man. Really awesome! :)

This is really odd, i tested with several pcs, and it worked well, make sure though, that you dont have any other cleo mods installed, it is not compatible with other cleo mods, not that i tested all, but it's best that you leave only the sleep inducer files in your cleo folder.

I was wondering if the cops won't arrest you because the half neighbourhood is sleeping and you are holding a strange device.

:BUMP:

Just keeping this topic alive.

Not sure what the issue is. I know I've followed the directions accurately. Maybe someone could shine some light on the issue.

Try making a clean install of Vice City, then installing CLEO and my mod, and at last installing BTTF Hill Valley 0.2f full installation, with no other mods whatsoever, nor any addon to the 0.2f, except the Hill Valley downtown addon, this is the only one that doesn't crash the game.

Create a new game, and enjoy.

Yeah, so I installed CLEO and now the game kinda dies. Any ideas?

Well, maybe it's how i installed my vice city, i've installed it to a folder, and left it unmodded, then i copied it's folder to a new one, with the name BTTF Hill Valley, installed the mod and addons to this copy, and installed CLEO to this folder as well, and the original game folder left untouched, the Windows registry keys are pointing to the untouched folder, so maybe that works for you guys as well.

Just a question. Would this be a feature worthy enough to be in the almighty 0.2f?