:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
DMC88ELB

The Sleep Inducing Alpha-Rhythm Generator

I think he mention bump

Good work, Sabudum.

yeah, i mentioned bump, no one posted for about a week, so...

And thanks, but, does anyone knows hwo to put the textures in game?

I´ve been trying by all means, but couldn´t do it.

Did you make a txd for it? Did you replace the cameras txd?

yeah, i mentioned bump, no one posted for about a week, so...

And thanks, but, does anyone knows hwo to put the textures in game?

I´ve been trying by all means, but couldn´t do it.

Yep search "google" or "Youtube" for txd workshop, awesome programme!

Hoep this helps.

Yeah, i've made the textures and replaced the txd, but somehow, the txd is not attached to the model. Like, it is on Max, but then it's not in the game. :huh: ???? :huh:

Be more specific, what steps did you do, list all of them

In your image archrive, make sure the dff comes before the txd. Try that. Oh and another thing, make sure that there's no other dff or txd in the archrive with the same name.

you spell archive about as bad as you pronounce it :P

on a side not it looks good white, you should make it spin like a portable fan XD

First, i extracted the dff and txd from the archive, using IMG Tool, next, i extracted the camera.bmp from the txd, using TXD Workshop, i fired up Max, imported the dff with the Kam's scripts, and skinned the object, with the camera.bmp, wich i've previously extracted, then, i exported from max in 3ds format, for me to be able to edit it with Blender, i opened up the .3ds file, edited the model, it is still skinned up to this time, after i edited, i exported once more as 3ds, opened it up in Max, and exported as dff, it was still skinned in max, then, i opened up the img archive, deleted the dff, and the txd, added my dff and txd, rebuilt the archive, fired up VC, and the texture is not there.

I prefer export blender models in .obj instead of .3ds and it works for me, try that.

Did you make a .txd? Not in the program, thats not where you make the texture, yes you skinned it but you need make a file with TXD Workshop

I prefer export blender models in .obj instead of .3ds and it works for me, try that.

Yeah, it worked for the texture, thanks bro, now it apeears ingame, but, some faces of the model disappear, all of them are triangles, i've checked that, the normals are right, what could it be?

EDIT: Forget about it, i fixed it, thanks for the help and support you all, without you i wouldn't be able to do this

have a look at the finished model:

fe252ae591c1d7d4cc55a4d964e5edec74fe4578cd5db2c02dd2eba1b8963cd26g.jpg

Edited by Sabudum

Try reimporting the file in 3ds max and be sure that normals and unify boxes are unchecked, then export it.

Edited by Carlos_McFly

That's what i did, thanks! alot!

PS: look at my previous post, for the finished model.

Edited by Sabudum

Beautiful!

That's it, version 1.0 is finished (sort of) i just couldn't get the right sound for it, but it turned out good so far, check the video:

i just couldn't get the right sound for it

Mr Archer might be able to provide a decent sound for it. If we ask him nicely :P

I just noticed that the "gun" has the two things on the side to pop out when in use, maybean animation can be made, anyways this is awesome