:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
DMC88ELB

The Sleep Inducing Alpha-Rhythm Generator

I'm sure you've read the title. The sleep inducer Doc used on Jennifer! It'd be fun to have a little sleep inducer with you in the mod. I would think it'd be both accurate to the movie (even though it was only used once, but it's enough to actually say it's a feature), and you'd be able to use it in a mission, perhaps?

Edited by «PC»

I would assume it'd be in a mission. Chances are it's the mission where Doc picks Marty and Jennifer up to take them to the future. Just my thoughts.

By the way...its "Alpha-Rhythm" not "Alpha-Lithium"

Docezsleep.PNG

The Sleep Inducing Alpha-Rhythm Generator.....for when people ask too many questions about there future...

Can someone please turn that into a motivational poster, i am too lazy, and i just love docs serious face!!! :rotfl:

Edited by BTTF Forever

By the way...its "Alpha-Rhythm" not "Alpha-Lithium"

http://images.wikia.com/bttf/images/8/86/Docezsleep.PNG

The Sleep Inducing Alpha-Rhythm Generator.....for when people ask too many questions about there future...

Can someone please turn that into a motivational poster, i am too lazy, and i just love docs serious face!!! :rotfl:

Oh dear, sorry about the name mix up. :blush:

Edited by DMC88ELB

Hey guys, i did a little test code on this, it's still wip, i modded the camera into a sleep inducer, but i think it's good enough, i made a video, check it out:

If you could make it that 5 units of ammo to fire then it should recharge slowly so you cant keep on zapping people.

Hey guys, i did a little test code on this, it's still wip, i modded the camera into a sleep inducer, but i think it's good enough, i made a video, check it out:

If someone can make a good Icon for it, i'd appreciate it.

Sabudum, I must say, well done. All you need now, is the icon, the actual model and the sound. :) You know, you should have been the creator of this topic, not me. :lol: Oh yes, and I agree with Dave27, That's a good idea.

Edited by DMC88ELB

Thanks people, i'm gonna make the ammo limited to 5, and make it recharge after a while, any idea of what is the correct time for each unit to reload?

Edit: and the people don't die, they fall to the ground and are not able to get up, if they did die, then you would see blood coming out of them.

Edited by Sabudum

Limit it to 2.

If you could set the time that they are on the ground for that would be cool. Like the first shot would put someone asleep for 10 minutes, and then the 2nd shot would only last for 5 minutes for example.

All right, thanks y´all for your support, about that icon now, who is the best icon creator around here? I could use a little help, not as good with photoshop as i am with coding.

edit: forget about it, i did an icon by myself, have a look:

94d8b9826267df40dc936bbffa2b0c6236e46c15e787478711c708ee02a01d696g.jpg

Edited by Sabudum

Looks good but you may have to do another one once the next version is out because they've changed the style on the on screen gubbinz. Have a look at some of the screenshots of v0.2f WIP to get an idea of how it will look.

Also you may want to look into replacing the model. :)

Edited by Dave27

@ Mike, According to what Doc says it should last an entire hour on one charge.

"Your kid?! Great Scott, the Sleep Inducer, I was afraid of this. Because I used it on Jennifer there wasn't enough power to knock your son out for a full hour! DAMN!"

Edited by hscitpe

Yeah, that´s right, i also did a little search about how long does a battery cell takes to recharge, and i discovered that they take about 30 minutes to recharge. On an actual 1.5v battery recharger, plugged in a 220v current

Dave 27, can you direct me to some pics? I tried searching for them, but couldn´t find anything.

Edited by Sabudum

You should remove the camera borders or make a cool futuristic one with a text logo saying something like S.I.A.L.G (short version of the name) that would look awsome :lol:

Indeed it would, but i already removed that 1st person camera view, and added the animation of Marty (or tommy) rasing his arm and shooting it, and the correct name of the prop is E-Z SLEEP.

EDIT: i made some progress check it out:

A render of my custom model made in Blender:

0af01041f254016610433281d863253e1f1b6cb5253775da2a257f12a29c8a816g.jpg

My model in game without textures (i haven't been able to make it recognize the textures, can someone help with this?):

4e24843caf6a2f03237c18b70878154efc0dcc86013d4669909b492cc25e31d06g.jpg

Edited by Sabudum