:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TheCoolest2

BTTFModAddons (Map Addon)

Not to instigate or anything, but I knew this would happen. Mr. Kocher, remember me? Probably not, I am using a different screen name on here. I am MessedUpProductions from YouTube. You bipolar b*****d, ruined your own add-on. Coolest2, I hope the best for you and your new team. Looking forward to a release that will actually work.

I don't want any trouble. Just happened to find out that I am not the only one Kocher was...well..."mean" to.

The guy has randomly freaked out on me because I said his add-on was crappy. The version I got of this add-on had a missing step in the Readme, so I had a problem installing it. He called me an "accident" and he wished I would die, all because HE messed up. He was being nice and mature when all of a sudden he comes out of no where with this terrible letter about me dieing and burning in hell. He then did some other immature things that I don't think I should talk about. Anyway, when I finally did get this add-on to "work", it was just the New HV on the old HV. There were rocks in the road, the road disappeared sometimes, and there were buildings inside of buildings. It was probably something I did that caused this, but I will wait a new version anyway. Glad to know Kocher is off the team.

my statement still stands, you're both idiots bickering about the past :P

my statement still stands you're both idiots bickering about the past

I don't bicker about anything.

@Tony, bro you need to move on, that was me just messing with you to see how far it would go. Apparently, it went far. You need to understand that you shouldn't take things so seriously on the internet, I said I'd kill you for the same exact reason why jen calls you and me idiots, and that's to mess with us. So I hope you know that what went on back there in the past wasn't personal, because I'm not a serious person even ask older members of the forums what I was like in the beginning and they'll tell you I wasn't ever serious about anything all my topics were pointless, stupid, and very, very, non-serious. Btw thecoolest2 doesn't have a new team, and he's not able to do anything. Believe me you don't want another add on from the "BTTFModAddons" team. Funny how you said that your glad I'm off that team because the truth is there is no team, only one person who can't do anything. :rotfl: