:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TheCoolest2

BTTFModAddons (Map Addon)

The reason you might of crashed is that do you have the first version of the map!? If you don't that's why

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=14456 Thats to download V1 and 2

New Read Me, as some parts were added

Actually Sonic Is RIGHT, I installed correctly, Kocher did you even test this before uploading!!?? It does not work, DO NOT DOWNLOAD until a fix is done

I'll fix it, I have an idea why. Keep in mind that it was a work in progress thing at one point in time, so I might have left unfinished work in there that crashes the game.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

No offense, but I kinda expected this. I have noticed that every "Add-on mod" eventually dies. The creators usually get a decent amount of work done, and then "disappear", or just randomly come on and announce the death of it. Really sucks man :/ The one addon I hope this doesn't happen to is the BTTF:LC mod. It has come too far to quit now.

well, if it makes you feel better, the thing that makes this add on different from the others is that the team was torn apart from with in. If I hadn't been kicked out by my own creation and if chico never had to deal with me and thecooles2 fighting, we would have stayed and never gone off to the Official Liberty City mod, but to tell you the truth, I love everything about the Liberty City Mod 20 x more than that dead add on, and trust me, you and everyone else will too. Jen, god bless her heart, was nice enough to give me a real feeling of being on a real team and not some lousy secondary source mod team that has two people fighting. One fighting to keep what he has, the other fighting to take over and for his desire for ego. Liberty City wont die because this one actually has a point to it. The add on didn't. Why would any one want to make an add on of something that is already going to get done by the real official mod team. The Liberty City mod stands on it's own and doesn't rely on any one else's work, it even is already better than 2d, to be honest, soon 2e and then maybe later in the future as good as 2f. So don't worry be glad that this add on died, for if it wasn't for the death of this add on, Me and Chico's skill would not have been put into the Liberty City Mod.

Dude the add on has a point to it, better models for 0.2e for people to make movies, to reanact, have fun, we didn't make it for no reason,

And please stop saying its dead, just because you and chico left doesn't mean its dead, its just going very slow

Now please back on topic

Well acording to your vid and it saying "What you see is what you get" It just appears to be some dirt and the in-progress clock tower model from 1885, So i'm not guna waste time installing VC for that. Um so thanks for... um..

Dude the add on has a point to it, better models for 0.2e for people to make movies, to reanact, have fun, we didn't make it for no reason,

Um no it doesn't, if you want better models, wait for 2f or Liberty City. Either way I'm almost sure this add on wont be complete by 2f's release with only one person working on it, if liam can't make an entire square with in 2 to 3 years, what makes you think you can, unless the models are s**t. Me and Chico were making it mainly for fun and then when it was done we'd release it. Also, one question. What do you mean "we"? Me and chico were the only ones to actually start or create it?

And please stop saying its dead, just because you and chico left doesn't mean its dead, its just going very slow

Well I'm sorry but it is, if your saying it's very slow, 2f will be out by then and then coding won't be a possibility for an add on, because I know for a fact it's impossible to. So if that's the case all you can add is models that are bad quality compared to liams. It leaves no point and a dead add on.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

nothing is impossible, I believe he can do it, if he puts his mind to it.

I didn't say I was the only one working on it ;)

nothing is impossible, I believe he can do it, if he puts his mind to it.

*nothing is impossible, I believe he can do it, if he puts his mind and his life to it.

I didn't say I was the only one working on it

Alright, well good to hear, I have faith in the project then, so who's on your team now?

Edited by Mr.Kocher

I'm sorry, but I have to relish in the thought that people are looking forward to the BTTF:LC mod. With that being said, this still isn't the place to say it. Oh, and I'm sorry, but without Chico and Kocher to make your models, your add-on is going to look like something Stexturer made in 2 seconds. No offense, its just that those two are really good at what they are doing, and you are an idiot for being ungrateful of their skills.

Nuff said.

Why trying to start problems?

I was not ungreatful for their skills, their skills are great

Alright, well good to hear, I have faith in the project then, so who's on your team now?

I'm waiting for my answer......

btw Ziero, your words touched my heart, thank you.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

If you guys have beef with each other, take it to PM or MSN or something. Anymore of it, and I will lock both your topics (this one and the LC topic).

Ok, sorry mike. But to tell you the truth I don't have beef with any one, I'm simply having a normal arguement.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

I don't have beef, I have turkey, lol. Sorry Mike. I'll stop.

mike don't be a dick nobody did anything to you , you don't need to just close our topic as there is nothing relevant to this at all in it.

Jen said:
mike don't be a dick nobody did anything to you , you don't need to just close our topic as there is nothing relevant to this at all in it.

Do as i requested then and take this argument you have with each other elsewhere.

K thx bye.

I think you need to be a bit more respectful to Mike. If i was havin petty arguement on your site you'd lock em to.