:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TheCoolest2

BTTFModAddons (Map Addon)

Ok new topic, I made an agreement with Mike, any arguments, topic is closed, if someone is starting trouble, don't start arguing, please pm each other and not turn the topic into a war zone :)

Ok so picture from last time

http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac24/chico688/hillstr.jpg

Just so you know, the sub title has an error. It says "Every era in Hill Vallet".

good luck on the add on.

Nice progress, and I assume you wont be working on this anymore Mr. Kocher?

No, I will be doing other projects, but I'm still rooting for the old add on team. Good Luck once again. :thumbup:

I believe he is doing BTTF Liberty City which looks pretty good

Well even in the bttf lc team, we don't give every single update. I'm just asking if there's something new.

I cant edit the title XD

Well even in the bttf lc team, we don't give every single update. I'm just asking if there's something new.

only because if we show everything once its done we don't have anything new to show on the next features video

Hey so how is progress?

Never responded to this :P Anyways, progress is being made as I'm making textures and Chico doing the models and stuff, but I'm a bit delayed as I'm studying for regents :P I would show some pics, but I want to complete what I'm doing before showing. I don't know if chico wants to show anything

:P XD

At first I didn't understand as it's suppose to be you're :P

Hello every one, I want to say it was great working on this add on while it was in progress. The thing is me and Chico have both had the progress delayed with this add on because we have been way way to busy working on the official Back to the Future Liberty City Mod. I must admit the last time me and Chico worked on this, was actually and truthfully months ago. So we have come to the conclusion that in all honesty that this add on has died and is leading no where. So we both decided to release what had been done before the project died and became corrupted and dictated.

The video below is pretty much goes by the phrase, "What you see is what you get". So what ever you see in this video is featured in the add on.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

So I've been working on stuff for no reason, I'll just release my stuff when done

*cries*

>:(

Edit: I'm still working on this, just because you guys aren't, well Chico is but he busy along with Kocher, but I can do more work after regents, which is in like 2 weeks :D

I've been working hard this month so I'm not just throwing away :)

Edited by TheCoolest2

well Chico is

sorry to say this, but you're confused.

I've been working hard this month so I'm not just throwing away

Good to know, I look forward to a future release.

Yayyyyy!

Anyways next release won't include the time change probably, as I want to do each era of HV and put them on the VC map, then when there done the time change comes in

Cool, I look forward to the 2015 era, because that's my favorite era.

hey guys,

sry that i have to disturb you, but i get the error unhandled exception

and i dont know what ive done wrong =(

-->everything was fine, but then when i want to start a new game it crashes on the half of the loading-screen...i hope you can help me

thx

ok, redo everything, but pay close attention to the instructions. It's very common for some one who already knows how to install an add on to kind of ignore the instructions.

You need to pay close attention to instructions as the slightest mistake(s) can cause a big problem

Did you back up the files?

Btw Kocher I'll upload those to gtagarage and the other gta sites

Edited by TheCoolest2