Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
STexturer

Gta San Andreas Source Code FEB 10 2011

How do I know that?

Short version: I'm a fan.

Long version: The Time Circuits shows the data that is going to be sent to the flux capacitor prior to time travel and the User Interface Display converts it to readable data for the driver. If the data is unreadable, it means is unusable for the flux capacitor because it can't be interpreted. It's basic Human-Machine Interface design.

The film shows data as JAN 01 1885 12:00 AM as maybe reset data and is readable, meaning it's usable. "ERR 00" is a term that is out of range for the variables. It's like saying an Integer variable can be equal to TRUE: The problem here is the value "TRUE" is a boolean value and an Integer variable can only accept numbers.

Time circuits only show dates. In other words: You can't travel to a date that ISN'T a date".

:lol: i understanded only half of this.Never mind but Flux Capacitor also receive the commands of overhead console.When time circuits spells error you can stuck in some fkin year.

So replying nothing.

Basicly the Time Circuits are just replica.

Edited by STexturer

There's nothing to reply to. Basically, I was trying to explain Logic to a 12-year-old... literally.

Your time circuits are an inaccurate replica.

You can't even play it! After you get the BTTF1 DeLorean, it dies and it NEVER restarts! I tried EVERY KEY! Plus, there's too many crashes like 0.2e Vice City!

Edited by Daniel

Topic reopened after moderator review. Trimming performed to stay on topic.

Link deleted again because it contains unauthorized files.

Link deleted again because it contains unauthorized files.

What unauthorized files?

A your model of delorean?????

I can just easy kick it out!!!

That's funny today i saw that on my youtube page for that video "zero edit for bttf hill valley for SA " that is the post said by STexturer , i think carlos you need to read that ;)

Why you not try mine version.

Its on bttfhillvalley site on other gta mods.There is link removed but contact me for link

STexturer

Wow Stexturer stop releasing stuff thats not yours. I did that and got in trouble and didn't sneak around and gave it out, I made a TUTORIAL

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...t=0&start=0

Now make a tutorial and stop releasing or you will get arrested by the authorities, and I'm serious you are stealing, which is a crime :busted_cop::angry:

i guess im wrong here and someone pleae explain to me but if you post something of your own work on the internet its anyones for the taking to edit and distribute?

2.Cant he actually legally upload it to a site without putting a link here or would that be "illegal?" unless you guys have spent however much it is on actually copyrighting this stuff...

edit:hes banned?! ZOMFG yeeeah :w00tdance:

Edited by the matster

LOL I AM, it says ERASED FROM EXSISTANCE LOLOL

NOW IM p**sED, on his gay channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/SWTatooine?feature=mhum

He has on his other channel section

The BTTF Mod Channel

The BTTFModAddons channel

I told him remove, if not im reporting him

You are a bit late, he has now been banned from the forum.

For how long?

YAY!!!!!!!!

PARTY TIME!! :D