Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
DMC88ELB

DeLorean coils sound

Hi guys. You'll have to forgive me if I'm being ignorant about this. I'm new to the forum, and I was wondering. During the first temporal experiment, once the speedo hit 88, the flux capacitor and (I'm assuming) the coils glowed blue, followed by a kind of 'whoosh' sound, then the whole sequence started with the sparks etc. Would this be added? I thought it would kinda make the temporal displacement sequence seem a tiny bit more accurate to the movie. Thanks for taking the time to listen to little old me! :)

The movie is not accurate to the movie. There is no consistency with the sounds and the effect times. Only the bttf 3 car gets a different sound.

Maybe possible, but most of the sounds a lot of us wanted in the mod have music in the background.

SPOILER:
Kid: We can has more sfx?

Mod Team: Sure lets find out.

*watches movie*

Mod Team: FUUUUUUUUUU-

Silvestri: Problem?

Edited by the1upDude

The movie is not accurate to the movie.

archer9234 SKEWED into this tangent!

@the1upDude: I know what you mean man, i wanted to have the last gear sound from the first movie sooo badly. I tried adding a new sound, and then scripting it into the game, but that didn't work. Then I even tried editing the DeLorean's actual engine sound, and adding the last gear sound. It worked, but the music spoiled everything. :(

@archer9234: The movie's not accurate to the movie? :P Anyways, I know what you mean. But wouldn't it be easier to add that coils sound to the beginning of the band_07.wav, then when you time travel in the game, to have the whole band_07.wav sound play as soon as the coils light up? Instead of coding in a whole new soun

Anyways as I said before, thanks for your time and comments!

Edited by DMC88ELB

Maybe possible, but most of the sounds a lot of us wanted in the mod have music in the background.

Well, I did upload a lot of sound effects for the time machine from TellTale's game that were obviously taken from the movies without music in the background.

It's not the music being in the sound making it a problem. Nearly all the sounds I made had the music in it. Nor is adding a new sound per car version. It's the animation timing. Each car would have to have a different time. And your PC speed affects this too. Example - PC sucks, loading to hover mode takes 10 seconds, Sound is timed for 10 seconds. Fast PC - Takes 3 seconds, sound missed timed.

Sign in to follow this