Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

A list of my problems

Hey Guys I need help understand an issue.

Problem #1

ExportProblem.jpg

If you notice on this picture, the right side of every single piece of that model is gone, and this isn't some render problem, I've exported this and put this piece of crap in game. I tried manythings but I just can't figure out the soultion, any one know what's causing this?

This is what problem #2 looks like.

Problem.jpg

The textures are messed up and not tiled and arranged theway they are supposed to. In 3ds max I modified them to look a certain way, is there any way to keep these changes when converting to gta?

nonexport.jpg

This is what everything is intended to be, the textures are tiled and a bit modified to look a way I intend. But idk why this thing is stupid.

Problem #3 is the collision, every time I export the col using the col IO it crashes the gam, but I'm not worried about this right now, I think this problem has to do with problem #1. So I'll worry about it once the other problems are fixed both of the other two problems.

This would rather fit on gtaforums

Nice work btw

hmm, the second issue, after UV mapping the textures convert to editable mesh. the first problem could be a normals issue.

@TheCoolest2, Thanks.

@Dragon King, So do you how I would fix problem #1 and #2?

send me the model and textures. I'll have to do it myself to tell you how to do it XD. I'm not good at explaining things.

ok, what's your email?

oh btw I'll send with in the next hour, I had an Idea for the textures that I'd like to try out.

Sign in to follow this