:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
STexturer

Not Working anymore.I will doing this mod on summer.Now im up to to do Star Wars mod for Vice City.(I done it for San Andreas)

Agreed. STexturer, if you were going to do a mod for avatar in the summer, then why the hell did you post this now. Not only that, you better not freakin start a star wars mod topic with out any progress or screen shots and just have a pointless topic. You know what that sounds like? Skypokemon.......

Another thing, the way you type is really irritating, almost every time you show your terrible work and claim to do something you put 2 or 3 exclamation marks. Not only that but your grammar is irritating.

Not Working anymore.I will doing this mod on summer.Now im up to to do Star Wars mod for Vice City.(I done it for San Andreas)

*I wasn't working on my Avatar mod. I wont be doing this mod. Now I'm not going to do a Star Wars mod for Vice City.(I haven't done it for San Andreas)

Hmmm, ya know, Skypokemon claimed he was an modeler too and a texturer, but hey! Anybody who has Paint, Gimp or any other photo/painting program could make some textures for a model, and even a monkey could be tought how to use sketchup to make models.

But if you want textures or models that are going to make you go like: "Damn! Those are nice." Then you'll need a pro, and luckily we, on this forum, have those guys.

So as long as you could show us some pictures of whatever you claim to have done so far, and if they're pics that make us go: "Damn! Those are nice!" Only then we'll be able to trust you on your words.

(Sorry if I made grammar mistakes, remember: Dutchy)

where's the proof STexturer? if you don't show any. just as DK said BS!

One Problem.I do it when i was 7 years old when i made that mod for SA.When i done the mode i give it to my friend.He will back me soon.When he finds cd!!!

And dont laugh to me you was kids too!!!!!

(Serriously why you not belive i cant make that????)

Mike is only good guy on site.He dont laugh me!!

One more thing,i will not post any pictures in here.

For Star Wars Tattoine go to my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/VASACHANNEL?feature=mhum or go to http://starwarsmod.freeforums.org/

Hmmm, ya know, Skypokemon claimed he was an modeler too and a texturer, but hey! Anybody who has Paint, Gimp or any other photo/painting program could make some textures for a model, and even a monkey could be tought how to use sketchup to make models.

But if you want textures or models that are going to make you go like: "Damn! Those are nice." Then you'll need a pro, and luckily we, on this forum, have those guys.

So as long as you could show us some pictures of whatever you claim to have done so far, and if they're pics that make us go: "Damn! Those are nice!" Only then we'll be able to trust you on your words.

(Sorry if I made grammar mistakes, remember: Dutchy)

Ok!Sorry if is my grammar bad im Serbian!!

Edited by Carlos85G

QUIT QUADRUPLE POSTING YOU IGNORANT IDIOT!!!!!!! As if we haven't told you 5 or 6 times already to use what's called the "EDIT" button. If you can't even use that or even listen to us, how can you expect us to believe that you can make your crappy mods?

QUIT QUADRUPLE POSTING YOU IGNORANT IDIOT!!!!!!! As if we haven't told you 5 or 6 times already to use what's called the "EDIT" button. If you can't even use that or even listen to us, how can you expect us to believe that you can make your crappy mods?

Ok,ok sorry??

*facepalm

This has to be a joke. I couldn't believe teenagers at my school couldn't spell right, use proper grammar, and end with a period, but THIS is ridiculous.

Pardon me, but STexturer,

areyouingkiddingme1200pj.png

Had to be changed due to the f bomb.

EDIT:

Just a little heads up, if I were you I would've at least apologize for what you've done (lying?) and be done with this. There's no point to this argument STexturer and to everyone else.

Also, if you want a better forum that seems as good as what you say about you're mod, then don't go to my test forum for references.

Edited by the1upDude

@Stexturer: Jeez, write better, I now seem to get what ya mean. You're working on a mod which never gonna see daylight or what so ever and then ya start with an new mod who ain't gonna see daylight eighter.

SHOW SOME FREAKING STUFF OF WHAT YA DID SO FAR!!!

Oh and admit, I guess ya better close this topic.

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

Dude we are not wasting our time to go to your channel when you can upload, if your not good at English then use a translator

And of course your gonna be laughed at, this is the Internet, not a world where everyone loves you

@kocher that post was hilarious

As Stexturer has said he's not going to work on this anymore, this topic has served its purpose.

Closed.

QUIT QUADRUPLE POSTING YOU IGNORANT IDIOT!!!!!!!
Find a way to get your point across without verbally bashing another member - and this message is for other members who are doing the same. If I see anymore of it from anyone then I'll start dishing out the warnings.

k thx bye.