:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTFGuyman

My Back To the Future Movie!

I am planning on making a movie for Fun. Its called BTTF: The Next Generation. It's about a scientist kid, who's a descendant of doc, and he has found a alternative way of time travel, rather than flux dispersal. Please don't make fun of my age, I am only 12 and I really like BTTF. Here's the trailer:

What Do you thinK? PS: The effects will be better, You can tell I dropped the little tablet. On the tini windows movie maker preview panel I thought you couldn't tell.

Edited by BTTFGuyman

Off topic post's cleared - come on guys, this is a 12 year old kid who loves bttf, cut him some slack.

BTTFGuyman - what are your plans for the rest of the story?

Thanks for clearing it up mike. I guess we should appreciate him, since 12 year old fans are hard to come by these days.

@BTTFGuyman, when did you decide to make this movie, and when did you first get in to bttf?

@Mike Um... well, the movie is going to be three parts. Part 1 will be released next weekend. Part 1 will be about

the main character's first time travel, and making the time machine.

@Mr Kocher I came up with the idea about 2 months ago, about another story, and then one night I was in bed and thought of this. I got into bttf after I saw the end of bttf 2 and bttf 3 on tv, then went online and saw the trilogy. When I saw that, I didn't even have Vice city. When I found BTTF HV I was like, I gotta get that. I saw the movies about 6 months ago.

Edited by BTTFGuyman

Please don't make fun of my age, I am only 12 and I really like BTTF.

Don't worry. I have an 11 years old brother that also likes BTTF :D

Same here, I don't care if your 7, 17, or even 10031241. Just don't use your age as an excuse for crappy work like a member on here called skypokemon. He pretty much said he was good at making Grand Theft Auto Skins for his age when really his skins sucked and were made out of microsoft paint. My point is your age will not matter on how good your movie is. I look forward to seeing what sounds like a good movie.

I was only about 12 when I first watched the films at first I thought it was going to be rubbish but about 2 months later I had all 4 sunstar deloreans sat on my shelf :D

BTTFGuyman I like your idea on making a fan-made BTTF movie, though I've seen others, but I hope yours are better. Mainly because they were made in the 90s and video editing for teenager let alone a person without PCs from our generation was pretty hard. Keep up the work!

By the way, I was 9 when I first saw Back to the Future and it was until two years ago I got hooked.

Sci-Fi is just (pardon me) b¡t-chin', isn't it?

Edited by the1upDude

I'll tell you the truth I was into Back to the Future when I was 3 or 4 and have loved it since then, but got hooked about a year and a half ago.

i think you should use after effects for that special time travel effect

I would, but its $1000! I could download a crack, but I have only 5gb of download limit.

I was just going to take a picture of each frame that I want to have an effect, then open them up in paint and make like a circle vortex thing.

@mr kocher Lol, a 4 year old watching BTTF. With all the bad language. Your parents must have been gone O.o

Edited by BTTFGuyman

oh no no no lol. my parents knew about it, but we watched it on TV and it was censored.

Thanks for clearing it up mike. I guess we should appreciate him, since 12 year old fans are hard to come by these days.

Hello?! What about me!

You're young and yah, but you and bttfguyman only make two really young fans. Having 2 young bttf fans still isn't even anything compared to the number of mature members on here.

You're young and yah, but you and bttfguyman only make two really young fans. Having 2 young bttf fans still isn't even anything compared to the number of mature members on here.

12 isn't really young, just younger than most people on here. I've barely been on very long, so how do you know i'm not mature?

Nobody likes you. Sorry.

Hey Flux ease up. He was talking about how he's really young and one of the few young people now a days who likes bttf. No need to tell him that.

12 isn't really young, just younger than most people on here. I've barely been on very long, so how do you know i'm not mature?

I don't say this to be offensive but I mean what I say truthfully and honestly. So please don't take a serious offense to what I say and start cursing at me like skypokemon. I'm only expressing my opinion.

Your attitude and actions may be mature, unlike mine, but that's a whole different thing.

What I meant when I said "mature" was growth wise, when you can tell some one is a teenager then you know they've hit puberty. In your case you look like a straight up kid no older than 11.

Plus your voice isn't deep enough, you also sound like a kid.

Hey Flux ease up. He was talking about how he's really young and one of the few young people now a days who likes bttf. No need to tell him that.

I don't say this to be offensive but I mean what I say truthfully and honestly. So please don't take a serious offense to what I say and start cursing at me like skypokemon. I'm only expressing my opinion.

Your attitude and actions may be mature, unlike mine, but that's a whole different thing.

What I meant when I said "mature" was growth wise, when you can tell some one is a teenager then you know they've hit puberty. In your case you look like a straight up kid no older than 11.

Plus your voice isn't deep enough, you also sound like a kid.

Oh, Ok.

Yeah, You may hear my voice crack in the movie.

My voice just started to deepen. Plus My audio editor I used for the echo effect raises pitch a little.

I appreciate your attitude against kids like me, on another forum if I'm 1 year younger than someone I will probably get made fun of.

Then they're stupid AND not mature, because what's so funny about age? Any way, no one has any control of how fast they grow or how old they are. You look like a kid now, but eventually you'll grow into a young adult, not that you didn't already know this.

oh one other thing, there's a rule that say you can't quote a post that's directly above yours. Please try to remember and follow it.

Update:

I will start working on part one's effects and it will be released by the end of may.

Full story of trilogy:

12 year old Alex Brown, relative of Emmett L Brown, has figured out an alternative way of time travel rather than flux dispersal. He creates a time machine out of his parents' 1998 ford expedition. He takes it to 1985 to see his parents in high school, but then he made a fatal mistake: He over calibrated the vanilla-water ratio, which is the time travel fuel, making the time machine consume all of it, plus destroying the time travel vortex maker. In 1985, there isn't anything that he can use to build a new one. Alex's assistant then realizes that they should be back to 2011 by now, but they aren't. He then builds a time machine out of a golf cart, exactly how Alex made the original, causing the same problem when he reaches 1985. Now, Alex has to build 2 time travel vortex makers. Alex, his assistant Jordan, and friend Eric Mcfly, must break into the most advanced lab in the united states at that time, NASA. He takes the parts he needs, then eric makes him bump into the research of a global sheild, preventing a solar ray from causing mass destruction to earth, and destroying it all. He fixes the time machines and when he sets the time circuits he screwed up and sent him to Dec 21, 2012. Now that there is no shield to protect earth, the apocolyspe happens. A rock hits the front of the car, destroying the time travel vortex maker again, and then before the world ends, Alex must go around the world to gather the parts to build a new one, so he can go and fix the world.

Why does everyone have to be a RELATIVE of one of the characters?

Why not have it as a fan of Emmett's work?

Also: The story seems WAAAY too bouncy, there's about 4 different plots inside of it.

Edited by Flux Capacitor