:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Carlos_McFly

Carlos McFly's Coding Practices and Mods for BTTF

I didn't ask him to do anything he asked for suggestions and I gave him some I didn't say, Hey do this NOW!! I said you could do this if you want, its just a suggestion.

Hmm your time circuit error code looks fun to modify , I might edit this and place it in the damage code so when my time machine is wrecked it will show your codes at 1 min intervals

Trust me I did that once.... just ask someone to bump the topic in 30 days, that's a month....

Hey Skypokemon, you just quoted an entire post of mine.

i know its mine because may 3rd 1994 is my birthday, LOL

read what the topic i posted said, i think people disagreed because its not possible i think to have texts over the screen like that.

but i have made a little opening myself, i replaced a splash screen with a date, so when you start a new game, it comes up with a date, i cant remember what the date was, but then it faded out to the delorean, then the delorean started driving around a corner, and stoping just before the camera, then the camera resets to marty, ill try and get a short vid.

the only problem im having is that i cant fade INTO the date from black, i can only dissolve to game play, but i think i have a fix for that... wait and see :lol:

PS: sorry for taking over the topic Carlos.

Now.....It's back to you....

I'm back with some added sounds to BTTF HV used in Telltale's BTTF The game

Lol , thanks you for the Credits :) Nice sounds by the way , in Get Tannen! we can hear a very good sound for the DeLorean's Engine ( when they are leaving Arthur McFly on the road )you should try to use it :P

Yeah, I've heard that sound, but it sounds like Marty's Toyota Hilux in the mod. BTW I will try it.

I think it'd be appropriate to ask, WHY THE HELL did you leave the music playing in the video? I can barely hear it >.<

I think it'd be appropriate to ask, WHY THE HELL did you leave the music playing in the video? I can barely hear it >.<

If you mean the music when I create a TM, that comes as a sound effect in game, not as music.

I'm sick

Allergy's? anyways get better soon Jen & Dk if you don't ill send the GhostBuster's to your house's to cheer you up :thumbup:

@Carlos could you please make a video without music when your showing the sounds? thanks ;)

I thing also that the movie would be better if you did not let the music play the all the time.

Nice sounds! I can really hear the difference between the old and the new ones.

@Doc-Holliday-, Knight Bob:

Thanks for your suggestions ;)

Edited by Carlos_McFly