:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Evil Dead Mod

Sweet site doc! I hadn't thought about it yet, but why not? ;)

Made a moddb page for the mod today HERE. Still awaiting authorization.

Good call again doc! And implemented ;) Keep those ideas coming and i'll give you due credits of course :)

Ok Trance these are the ideas i can think of as of now...

Evil Ash Mode http://trashfilmorgy.com/wordpress/wp-cont...06/evil-ash.jpg

Ash's 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88 but it get's trashed in Evil Dead 3:http://www.evildeadnews.com/2010/06/ebay-1973-oldsmobile-delta-88.html

Ash's buddy Sam in Evil Dead regeneration:http://ps2media.ign.com/ps2/image/article/615/615579/evil-dead-regeneration-20050517070850859_640w.jpg

and all the evil dead fonts incase you need them for any reason:http://www.bookofthedead.ws/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

and finally the book of the dead i don't know if you got it ripped or not.

well thats all i can think of right now & im going to watch the trilogy again for more idea's.

Oh and before i forget gta sa Double Wield All Weapons http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-san...weapon-mods/975 this mod could help you with the wielding the chainsaw and shotgun but with out permission you would probably have to take a look at the code and see what they used see if that helps you out in that way. ;)

Edit:1.also maby the porch swing hitting the side of cabin if it can be done like in evil dead part 1.

2.Ash's dead hand trying to kill ash and you have to try to kill it if possible from evil dead 2.

3.and maby a wormhole like the end of evil dead 2. like maby have it be a teleporter like from sa to the cabin or if you done the maps of army of darkness it could teleport there if these are possible.

4.evil dead voice ether coming from cabin when away from it.it says"Come Join Us" like in evil dead 2 or/and when you go out of the cabin you hear same voice in the woods like in evil dead 1 if it can be done.

5.having things move laughing like in evil dead 2 such as clock,deer head etc.

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Thanks for all the input Doc!

Some progress. Pics and video of some new exterior work. New ground, and a few things.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

gtasa2011041315074510.jpg

gtasa2011041315080659.jpg

gtasa2011041315093492.jpg

gtasa2011041315094654.jpg

We need to see you kill you girlfriend, cut her up and bury her in the garden only to have to fight her that night. Obviously in talking about evil dead not real life that would just be weird. :)

Groovy. Thats a pretty sweet looking mod.

@flux ye man almost all my posts are very very long, i like to get it all out of the way in 1 huge post instead of 10+ small posts that just take up space in topics, plus i talk alot but rly i cant help it, ive always talked alot, idk why i just do, and this post is another long post because of these XD :o :o :o:D :D :D:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::) :) :) :) :lol: :lol: :lol: ok thats good XD, anyways ttyl peace

couldnt put my 50 smiles cause of limit so short post gahh

Edited by knightprowl

I was hoping you'd like it scully ;) More progress soon.

New vid:

Like I said reshooting all my mods in HD on the new computer. Always a little new progress.

And another new video. New flamethrower and saw!

Groovy, Never seen a flamthrower in any of the films though, was it a game weapon? You need to add deadite sayings as they run around such as "We'll Swallow your soul" can't think of more at this time in the morning on my first coffee.

Remove stars as well unless you take away the weapons and reskin the cops as deadites :) Any chance of making a terrible looking medievil castle and rotorblade upgradefor his car. Also you need a big swirly portal and giant tree monster thing to ripe him from the cabin. Could make an interesting boss fight.

Don't forget a graveyard and a windmill plus an evil version of Ash. The first "meeting" he would be just evil Ash then after a polite discusion on who is evil or nice. There should be the armoured skeleton version.

Edited by Dave27

Yeah, it's a game weapon. I thought it looked cool and knew I could implement it. Just change the flamethrower animation. I was going to add sounds to the deadites. I could pretty much make anything given the time. I'll just rig a few more deadites and make a first release I think.

Another vid:

Nice one, Trance!

--

@BTTFModMachine

Its a pretty hilarious and stupid movie which is really fun to watch.