:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
TranceLikeState

Evil Dead Mod

Finally managed to get these models as well for an Evil Dead Mod finally ;) Only have Ash right now, but i'll be adding the cabin to the woods soon ;)

gtasa2011032017491001.jpg

Awesome Trance believe it or not I was thinking of starting a evil dead,evil dead 2 or army of darkness mod someday I'm glad to see your making it.

Thanks! Cabin in game. Have yet to add advanced lighting or 2dfx, but it'll look stunning after that i think. There seems to be a lamp missing in the corner of the room but other than that i nailed it. No exterior shot yet as it is floating over the grove ;) I'm liking how it looks in gta though.

gtasa2011032023274892.jpg

gtasa2011032023275962.jpg

gtasa2011032023280429.jpg

which evil dead game was these ripped from? Evil Dead: Hail to the King/Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick or Evil Dead: Regeneration or did you custom these? if it was ripped since having all 3games im guessing its ether hail to the king or a fist full of boomstick ^_^

Just a quick video i made of the now in game chainsaw with some new animations. Open for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism of course. ;) Cabin model still needs lights and particles. Also havn't played with the advanced lighting yet. Looks cool still though to see it all together. It's even fun to run around as ash killing innocent people haha.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Not sure if it's my iPhone but the quality is terrible. Anyone else?

Edited by Trancelikestate

looking great but sound is a little off with the chainsaw's actions also will we be-able to later on that is to have both the chainsaw and double barrow blue steel shotgun out at the same time? and possibly do some cool moves like tilt gun behind shoulder and shoot or put shotgun on chainsaw and shoot etc. like the game?

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

wow, good job trance/zac, looks good atm man, ive never rly been a big fan of this, ive seen army of darkness and have it on dvd, and i think half of evil dead 1 or 2, idk, and tbh im gonna be watching aod today ina bit, and ive heard of that 1 game fistfull of boomstick or w/e but none of the others, why do they never show comercals for these kinda games, its weird ive never seen a comercal for any games, when did these games come out cause the one ya showning looks kinda new, like 2007+ but idk, anyways the models are great, hard to believe thats acctually sa there in cause they look so much better then sa, but anyways good luck man, hope this mod is finished someday, and zac can you plz add me to msn again or unblock me, im not a dick anymore, plz give me a chance man, plz, i rly need your skills for my mods man, and i guess i can help ya somehow tho idk with what im not rly modding anymore cept for a few things, plus ya never talk anyways to me but i rly wanna get your help man, im working on my freddy vs jason mod again, could use ya help if ya want, but plz just unblock me, ok? anyways sry for begging but your skills are amazing now, rly wanna get ya help man, when ya can that is, no more rushing ok? deal? anyways ttyl peace plz add me :P

KP, quit begging like a b**ch. Even in your request for forgiveness, you're begging. Grow a pair and stop begging.

Doc- Obviously i would like to add the shotgun in the left hand but it may be difficult since gta doesn't work that way. We'll see. Anything is possible if Linevariy feels like helping me haha.

KP- Thanks for the compliments. I appreciate your position but want you to know i am not a childish person who just severs a tie for the hell of it. You have to really do something lame to make me mad. And thats pretty much what you did. I was flabbergasted. I will most likely forgive you at some point because people grow and change and deserve second chances. I am not yet prepared to however.

DK- You're a riot. :P

well i dont got forever to wait man, its eather now or never, and i wont ask again, and excuse me dk for begging but like i care what you think? of course not.... anyways zac just unblock me man, what i said was true and will remain true, i dont got long to wait, so eather do as i say or not, i wont ask again, so decide, and sry to come off as an ass but i need help now, not when your ready, now, so choose, anyways i figure your gonna say no so rly it defeats the purpose of asking dont it? oh well i tried, anyways if ya change ya mind within the next month just tell me tho ya wont will you? ya never do anyways, well w/e f**k it, just decide ok, bye

This is exactly what i'm afraid of and why i'm not prepared to forgive you right away. You can't just casually hand out ultimatums like that. It irritates people. You need to be much more humble and say "you're right, i was wrong and i'm sorry." Had you said that i would've said "Jeez, maybe he has turned over a new leaf. I'll give him a chance." It's not rocket surgery.

ye your right man, that was stupid and childish of me to say that stuff, i guess i just got mad cause ya wouldnt forgive me now, but oh well i understand, but maybe someday you will forgive me, idk thats up to ya, anyways im sry for that post, and ill just leave ya alone, you can forgive me whenever if ya want, anyways ttyl peace

dk stay out of this man this dont got anything to do with you, and just drop it ok your p**sin me off, just shut up and stop being a dick, i said i was sry and i ment it, so just drop the attitude man, this dont concern you, and you saying s**t like that only starts an argument as it already has, i suggest you just drop it now, so that we dont gotta argue, cause im sick of it, so say no more ok man, and what th- *boom* do you even care what i said or do? it isnt your buisness what me and trance say ok? end of discussion, talk about something else besides dissin me, bye

For one, YOU posted this stuff on Mike's forum and since I'm a mod it's my JOB to make what's POSTED my BUSINESS. And I'm only being a dick because this is the second topic you begged for Trance's help and the first for forgiveness. You don't want input on your immaturity than GROW UP or move these conversations to PM or how about both. You always beg people to make your mods for you, not with you. They do all the work and you consider yourself a part of the team when all you do is NOTHING. That's why no one helps you or takes you seriously. LEARN A SKILL OTHER THAN BEGGING!!!

Now I don't want to see you begging for help here again. And if you are going to ask for help, post some work YOU did with it that doesn't already exist. NO MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS WITHOUT WORK TO SHOW!!!! AND NO MORE HARASSING OTHER MEMBERS!!!!

dk your right ok, but rly idc, your not my boss ill do w/e i want ok? and fyi i dont harase plp on here i dont even post here that much, and idc whos forum it is you wont tell me what to do your not my boss, and i dont have plp do my mods for me and not do anything, i just ask for help, and i get it or i dont, idk what th- *boom* your talking about but you must have the wrong person confused with me, and i can ask trance for help or anyone else i want, and if ya dont like it then you can just deal with it, just drop this crap and lets just get back on topic ok? no more bulls**t, just drop it and i will to, continue and ill continue, and your the one agging this on now not me, so drop it, anyways bye

Begging trance for forgiveness is harassment. You are pestering Trance which can be viewed as harassment. And I am your Boss and Mike is MY Boss. He demands that all forum members follow the rules of his land. And placed others and myself in charge of helping him make sure others follow them. As as they are within the rules you can do whatever you want, unless told others which is now. Trance asked you to leave him alone and you haven't. So now I'm stepping in and making sure you do. You don't heed this warning, I'll make sure you suffer the consequences. I'm not doing anything now because I started this argument, It ends here and now. Leave Trance alone.

ok dk you win, and i thought about it and i dont even need trance, ive already got a friend whos gonna help me with all my mods and hes 10x better then trance is so nvm i even asked, he wouldnt help me anyways even if he was my friend still, he never did nor would he now so f**k you both, f**k your forums and f**k you all, good bye and goto hell for me ok? as**oles.......

:o:huh:

This just reminds me of this scene from Uncle Buck:

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

OMG. Hahaha. Ever heard of a ritual killing? More pics later to get back on topic which i'd so love to do. Although that was amusing Mike!

ok i give up, i reform for posting anymore bulls**t, sry about all the f**k yous im just being a dumbass and acting childish, i do that everywhere, i dont get my way and i go off saying dumb s**t, trance im sry again for all the crap i did today and in the past, and you did help me a bit long ago, but im just gonna quit begging and bugging ya, i cant force ya to help, and dk was right too, with everything he said, rly idk why i even bothered to ask knowing id start a damn fight like always, so forgive me of my stupid stuff or not idc rly, just want ya to kno i truly am sry for all my stuff ive did in the past and now, anyways ttyl peace and bye

Just added some lights and particles for fun. Fire in the fireplace and smoke from the chimney. 2 lights, 1 on the porch, and 1 on the desk inside. Alot of furniture is in fact missing but i will have it soon i believe. Played with the lighting a bit but nothing worth showing. Heres some pics with the lights and stuff. Looks cool.

gtasa2011032515425674.jpg

gtasa2011032515392609.jpg

gtasa2011032515401857.jpg