:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Merging the BTTF Trilogy

Awesome!

Starting the Music portion of the end credits, then it's finished.

Again, I'm really sorry if the credits aren't perfectly like the movie, I tried the best I could.

Just an FYI, there are sites specifically for movie fan-edits, such as Adywan's Star Wars Revisited and, if memory serves correctly, an edit of Star Trek Generations removing Kirk's involvement at all. That may be the place for this. :)

Oh? I didn't know that! I will definitely look into that! If it goes up, I'll be sure to provide a link to it so people can watch it. :D

and.......FINISHED!

Except for a few finishing touches, it's ready to be exported.

Exporting will be done over the weekend, as it will most likely take quite a few hours.

As soon as I get the credits exported in a great quality compressed format, they'll go on Youtube, and I'll post the video link here.

EDIT: Instead of Youtube, I uploaded the credits to my mediafire. Here's the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n8qfcgu0uigd4cg

Edited by Daniel

So which Jeniffer Parker will you be using during the transistion of bttf1 and bttf2? Claudia Wells or Elisabeth Shue?

he explained when the transition occurs. It occurs when Biff hands marty the keys. Meaning that he'll use the Elisabeth Shue Wells

Yeah. I figured the transition would be less obvious. Of course people will still notice it, but after not seeing her for almost an hour and a half in the movie... well you know what I mean.

Started the movie render last night around 1:00am. It is currently 7:30am where I'm at. It says to be finished in about 5 more hours.

In the meantime, does anyone have any good suggestions on where I can upload fan-edited movies?

EDIT: It's done!

Final Runtime: 5 hours, 24 minutes, 15 seconds.

File Size: 18.6 GB

When I find a good site to upload fan-edited movies, I'll upload and share the link!

Now, Im thinking about doing an extended full edit. (Keep the Full Combined movie, but add the deleted scenes)

Edited by Daniel

Yeah, I watched them 2 days ago, and decided against it.

Sign in to follow this