:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
fer_greenday77

Tutorial PLEASE

Can someone make a tutorial to transform BLENDER model files to .dff and to have the files in the game (Each .dff file in each place in game) !!!!!!???? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be amazing!!!! (Or something to put them in the game)

Guest chevron8669
Try looking at GTAF first. Most of the time, people don't help other people here.

Most of the time?, you mean like ALL THE TIME :P

There are people here that do help others. Evilraptor is a perfect example. He goes insane trying to fix his map bugs for everyone. DELB does the online servers.

Yeah! Heres some help, don't use Blender, unless you KNOW what your doing! It'll take you ages to learn if you start with Blender, It comes with no tutorials, its a different layout to other graphic desiners, and most of all, there is no .dff exporter, unless you know how to take the file code put it in notepad and rewrite a line of script that turns it into a .dff file :P

Get Gmax Its free, Its layed out in the same manor as 3DSmax, so when you eventually upgrade to it, you know where every thing is! It comes with a tutorial and If you get KAMS script add-on, he has a tutorial that tells you exactly how to export .txd/.dff files. GOOGLE is your friend :D

Yeah! Heres some help, don't use Blender, unless you KNOW what your doing! It'll take you ages to learn if you start with Blender, It comes with no tutorials, its a different layout to other graphic desiners, and most of all, there is no .dff exporter, unless you know how to take the file code put it in notepad and rewrite a line of script that turns it into a .dff file :P

Get Gmax Its free, Its layed out in the same manor as 3DSmax, so when you eventually upgrade to it, you know where every thing is! It comes with a tutorial and If you get KAMS script add-on, he has a tutorial that tells you exactly how to export .txd/.dff files. GOOGLE is your friend :D

I Need to use Blender...unless someone (Ace) gives me the .gmax files of the model :P because the GMAX do not accept the Blender Files...And if I Change it (The extension of the file) to .gmax the program do not accept it...so...what I Must do?

Stuff would get done faster if we had a huge team...

well you could get a huge team if you taught people how to do things.