:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
~Leaf~

Making the hotwheels time machine better.

So I bought 7 hotwheels time machines when they came out and to my suprise they were not as detailed

so I added the hook from the first movie

UtcRp.jpg

0KKah.jpg

To acheive the look of a time machine that just came through time I burnt the car with a lighter.

I will add more piccs when i get new ideas, unless you guys have some ideas.

Edited by Rave

Burning the car ruined it, sorry but the rest is cool It would be nice to add more detail to hook, might be hard, I saw the regular delorean hotwheels a few weeks ago

Burning the car ruined it

I'm sorry but I disagree. The burns add kind of an affect as if the plastic had been burned when it went through the worm hole.

well yah but that's only movie accurate the burn goes good when it looks like the real reaction

The car wasnt burnt when it went through or came out XD it was frozen, with ice, not on fire XD

well yah but that's only movie accurate the burn goes good when it looks like the real reaction

OHhhhh I see what your saying, true, makes the car look dirty though from it i think thats why I dont like the burnt part

I think Jen could have put more burnt stuff on it in the front though, because having the middle burnt and the front strait up clean looks a bit odd.

Why don't you make sugar solution (sugar + water) but make it quite viscous (thickness), then apply the sugar solution to the body of the car and pop it in the freezer!

I'm suggesting the sugar sollution because, if you just put water on it and put it in the freezer, the water will run off before it freezes, and it'll just freeze the wheels instead :S

But if you want a lasting frozen effect you could try a soap solution (soap + Water) when the water drys it will leave a white residue (the soap). But not all soaps have the required effect, so you'll have to experiment.

I'll try that tomorrow and post a pic thanks orgcon

edit: delorean is covered in sugar solution and popped in the freezer will post pics in a few hours

Edited by Rave

And Jen is a GOD!!!

She is sending me an unopened hotwheels time-machine.

Thanks you Jen.

and a graphics card, and a silver hotwheels delorean with gold rims :P

edit: will post pics when my camera is charged

Edited by Rave

Sign in to follow this