:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFGuyman

Kitt coding and Porting models from SA to VC.

I had 3 questions about coding and modeling. I have been searching for months on a quality tutorial on how to

port models from SA to VC. I already know how to change the .txd file, but what about the .dff?

Another question is how to you make a scanner like KItts on some Random car? I wanted to make Knight industries time traveller on The infernus or somethin, since everyone hated my Kitt Delorean edition.

Ok last question, I wanted to make a Knight industries time traveller with SPM, so It would have that problem when you set the time circuits it turns on the weps, and if not possible I wanted to make the BTTF 2 flying delorean into a land vehicle so it can drive and i would not have to do much coding.

Ps I may sound like a newb that can't do much with coding, well, I am.

sorry the only thing that didn't sound stupid and a reference to that god awful car was that you want to make the delorean drivable on the ground with the wheels folded out.....why...

@Jen

Possibly to save coding space (?) and so that when the BTTF2 DeLorean transforms into the flying mode, he could drive it like a 2015 car with a simple hover mode. Other than that, I don't know why either.

By the way BTTFGuyman, to make a TM or a different car with KITT built in there's a tutorial for that.

And for the the Knight Industries Time Traveller, you can make it have boost by looking under the PURSUIT code or something. Just find PURSUIT and place your car name under where it says the ZEBRA car, although, it may disable the boost for regular KITT.

EDIT:

Can't you do most of it yourself? Regarding how you are a "newb" at coding, you had a video up showing your own Knight Industries Time Traveller. I mean I am one too, but when I was adding the car in with K.I.T.T. and creating a hover mode for the TM, it wasn't at all hard. I just had to be careful.

do you have any idea how coding in vice city works? coding space is inevitable , there is no set amount of code to go by, only predefined settings by sanny builder and mission builder, for all we know the coding space is endless.

Well that's what I originally thought, besides why have people really worried about coding space? I mean when someone asks a request for the mod one reply would be "Waste of coding space". Do they mean by a waste of the team's time? I never gave that a second to think about.

Edited by the1upDude

even said by blue they are just too lazy to do it , in other words they just don't want to.

Sign in to follow this