Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Time Circuit Sound

I made a sound edit for the time circuits so that is plays the Plutonium Gauges sound after the Time Circuits sound. But the plutonium sound part doesn't play, it just stops after the time circuit sound.

It is one .wav file, so shouldn't the whole .wav play?

i have had the same problem, there is a bit of code in the SCM that says unload the .wav file after a certain amount of time, just change the "wait" time to be a little longer and it should work, in theory anyway.

Where is the code to change the timing for the sound? Sorry, I'm a noob when it comes to SCM

Edited by Daniel

else_jump @TC_IN_10

040D: unload_wav 1

03CF: load_wav 'BAND_06' as 1

$TCON = 1 // integer values

:TC_IN_149

wait 0

if

03D0: wav 1 loaded

else_jump @TC_IN_149

03D1: play_wav 1

wait 1000

040D: unload_wav 1

search for "BAND_06" (which is the TC ON sound) in Sanny Builder, and you should find the code above, the underlined text is what you need to change.

First find the length of your new TC ON .wav file, and times it by 1000, so for example, if the new sound goes for 2.4 seconds, change the wait time from "wait 1000" to "wait 2400"

then search for BAND_06 again and again and do the same thing for all the BAND_06's you find, which i tried looking for, and there are only 2, this one, and one in "The Ride" section

pretty simple really ^_^

Edited by BTTF Forever

Ok. I did what you said, and now, it plays the time circuit part of the audio, but still not the plutonium gauges part. No mater what time I put it to, it doesn't play. :(

And after I turn it on, I have to wait for the full set time (if I set it for 4000, I'm waiting at least 3 seconds after the time circuit sound) until I can turn the circuits back off.

Something wrong? I can upload the edited sound to media fire if you need the sample.

add some custom code under bttf forevers to load and unload the second sound (plutonium)

K. I'll try it then.

Edit: YES!! It plays now! I replaced it with TEX3_5.wav

Thank you, Jen!!

Sign in to follow this